The bar [MF]

free dating

A couple of years ago I went out drinking with some friends. It was nice summer day, so it was kinda hot. This really affected they way all the girls dressed, they were almost all wearing summer dresses. There is nothing that beats a girl in a summer dress.

Me and my friends went to our favorite bar, and ordered our drinks. We stood pretty close to the bar, so we were able to order new drinks as fast as possible. We're making fun of each other and having a good time. Then my friends coworker and her friends came up to us, she came to say hello to him. This led to our two groups mingling.

I started talking to Lisa, she was a small girl with dark blond curly hair and she had this red little summer dress. We started talking about what a great summer it had been so far, the normal small talk. While we were talking the drinks kept flowing, my friends ordered some tequila shots. I suggested that Lisa kicked the salt from my hand, and I the salt from hers. We would also feed each other the lime. So I put a little salt on my hand, and she gave me a sensual lick while keeping her eyes locked into mine. I wasn't as gracious trying to lick the salt. We both took the shot, I fed her the lime and she fed me.

Our heads got really close to each other, we turned our heads so we looked in each other's eyes. The only thing I could think is, this is the moment. I went for a kiss, and she was thinking the same thing. My lips found hers, she opened her mouth a little and our tongues stared to play. I could hear my friends next to me cheering, but after a minute or two we weren't as interesting to them anymore.

Lisa and me continued making out, the alcohol made us even hornier. Her hand went all over my chest, and my hand went from her back to her ass. I gave her tight little ass a squeeze, I could hear a little moan. Now that my friends turned their backs to us, we had some more privacy (as far as you can have privacy in a a crowded bar). We just forgot everything and everyone around us.

Her hand started moving under my shirt, so she could feel my chest even better. So I returned the favor and grabbed her boob for a second. Cause she was wearing a dress I didn't have easy acces to her tits. The thing I did have easy acces to was her thighs, so I put my hand on her thigh. I started to caress her leg, and she sighed. This was her way of giving me permission to move up. I moved my hand up her thigh until I got to her thong. I could feel it was drenched, so I moved it a bit to the side and I could feel her wetness.

Her hand made her way to my bulch, and she started to rub it. As far as I knew nobody knew what we were doing. So I went for it and put my finger in her dripping pussy. I could feel her getting a bit weak in the knees when I touched her clit. As I was rubbing her clit, I could hear her small little moans in my ear. She had stopped to rub my dick to concentrate on her coming orgasm, then she held on to the bar and had some difficulty standing straight. Her smile said everything, this chick just had an orgasm next to the bar.

She told her friends she needed some air, and grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. When we got outside she dragged me to an alley nearby. She started kissing me again, and as she was unbuttonning my pants she looked me in the eye and told me to fuck her. She pulled down my pants and grabbed my ever growing dick. She got on her knees to suck me a little, just to make sure I couldn't get harder.

She got up and gave me her thong. That horny little slut took it off while she had my dick in her mouth. As I put her drenched thong in my pocket, she turned around and pulled her dress up. With cum loving eyes she looked at me, and asked me to fuck her. With my hand I grabbed my cock and moved it to her dripping pussy. Then I just thrusted my dick in her, a small squeek escaped from her mouth. With one hand I grabbed her thigh to make sure I could keep pounding her. With my other hand I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me. As I kept fucking her, I took a small bite in her neck.

She kept moaning, we couldn't care if anybody heard us or not. Her pussy felt amazing and I whispered in her ear I was going to cum. She told me to fill her with cum, this was the last straw. My cum shot from my cock filling her. When I got my dick out of her some cum fell on the ground. I pulled up my pants and Lisa adjusted her dress again. When we got back in the bar my friends just smiled, like they knew what happened and maybe they did. Then Lisa told me she could feel my cum dripping along her leg, I could do nothing but smile

submitted by /u/Daamieyen
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more