Horny in traffic

free dating

Driving in some dead stopped LA traffic, I feel my pussy pulsate asking for me to touch it. My windows aren’t tinted but I can’t help but slide my right hand down my pants into my panties and feel my wet creamy pussy as I touch my clit I let out a sigh of relief. This is it. This is what I needed after a weekend of family being over. My clit needed to be rubbed. I’m so horny so I turn on some erotic audio daddy dom telling me how to touch myself. I want to squirt. But should I squirt and get my pants all wet? I did. Moaning so loud looking at the people in the traffic next to me only wishing they knew what I was doing I let out a scream and I cum and squirt in my new pink lace panties. I am so thankful I decided to touch myself. It made this ride a little easier. My seat is wet but my pussy is pleased and that’s what I needed

submitted by /u/kinkyfuckclit
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more