How I became a beta slave to some girls in college

free dating

In college, I was in a frat but I was a bit on the nerdy nice side , weak compared to the other boys and I guess less manly down there .. whenever we had parties and sometimes sexual stuff happen, I got told to film… I was just there to film them fuck girls from college or so .. I would get called in a room where one of the hot guys had a girl there and would tell me to film them and all… it was a bit humiliating cause it’s an embarrassing and shameful look for me . Those girls would think less of me … specially that sometimes I would be hard from watching and sometimes I even end up cumming in my pants just from watching and filming and they end up laughing at me … It kinda made me become the beta boys that films or help others during sex while I get nothing other than pity laugh from the boys and the girls…

But i guess that made some of the girls hit me up or so.. I would feel lucky and happy thinking maybe I charmed them .. but no .. they were just some dominant girls that just took control over me and wanted a beta boy that they can bitch around , and cuck. Which they did . They made me into a bitch beta boy for them to control and dominate …

submitted by /u/Kkuwwlo
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more