Iced Coffee

free dating

So I (F22) agreed to meet this guy for a coffee half way between our two houses. It was at a service station so it had a Starbucks, petrol station, Travelodge etc. We got some iced coffees (this was like the hottest day of the year) and sat in his car chatting.

He (M23) was super hot, even more so than his pics on Tinder, and was turning me on talking about his gym routine. I causally touched his hand and immediately got flustered.

One thing led to another and we kissed. Not five mins after that first kiss and I was in the petrol station buying condoms (always bring them with me from now on- theirs were overpriced and they only had one brand!) and he was getting us a room at the Travelodge.

The woman at reception was so lovely telling us where the nearest restaurants were and everything, we just nodded as if we weren't just going to use the room for sex. We get to the room and I immediately get on my knees. I unzip his jeans and get him in my mouth as I've been wanting to since I first saw him. I suck him off until he finishes in my mouth, and then we open the box of condoms.

We must have got through three or four of them, trying lots of different positions, and him using his fingers on me.

After a few hours he has to go, so we check out. We leave the keys at reception and the receptionist looks so confused. I wonder how long it took her to work out what we'd been doing, and I wonder if she guessed I'd only met him like twenty mins before she checked us in...

submitted by /u/confusedplatypus1
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more