[mf] My (20m) freaky ex (20f) and our sexy adventures Pt. 1 - Fun on the run

free dating

When I was a senior in high school, I started dating a girl who was a few months younger than me, both of us 18 at the time. Let’s call her Grace. She’s about 5’6”, 115 lb, with blonde hair and hazel eyes. My favorite part about her though is her 34DD boobs that could turn any man’s head. To picture her, just kind of think Bunny Colby.

This girl was freaky as heck. Think a nymphomaniac on death row. She had a sex drive a mile high. We had many escapades in the two years we dated, some which include handjobs on road trips, bj’s in parked cars, titfucks in her parents basement, and much more. Today, I will touch on one of these adventures.

We had been friends for a while before dating, so once we made our relationship official, we already had gotten to know each other quite well. Because of this, it did not take long for the two of us to start messing around. It is important to note that Grace and I were each other’s first significant other. All of our messing around sprouted from talk of future life, including marriage, children, road trips, etc. It is worth mentioning that we were both from very conservative families, so the idea of having sex before marriage was out of the picture.

However, the more we discussed a possible future life, eventually the topic of sex arose. We would talk about small things at first, like what lingerie she found fun, and what it might be like to have sex on every piece of furniture in the house.

One day, all of this talk started to take action while we were driving to a city about an hour from where we lived in northern Indiana. As I was driving, she started asking more flirtatious questions like “How often do you think of us having sex?” and “Who do you think would last longer?” At this point, she had her hand on my thigh, slowly sliding it up and down my leg.

I was wearing athletic shorts at the time, so as you would expect, my dick became very noticeable very quickly. She smirked when she saw how hard I was. “Ahh, I knew I could get you a little excited.” she said. I replied with a simple “Well, are you just going to get me all excited for nothing?”

This question made my heart stop momentarily, because up to this point, there had never been talk of us acting on any of our conversations.

“Now why would I do that?” she asked with a chuckle. “Do you want me to explore a little bit?”

A very quick “Yes.” spilled out of my mouth. She bit her lip as she reached up to slide her fingers under my waistband. Her hands were slightly colder than my skin as I felt her maneuver her fingers down my skin to rest at the base of my rock hard dick.

She began to slowly and rhythmically squeeze as my breath shortened. Grace let out a small chuckle as she said “I think I found something of interest down here.” “Why don’t you keep going?” I asked with my heart on fire and my adrenaline pumping.

He hand slid down onto the shaft of my penis as she began to stroke longer and more firm than before. At this point, it was taking everything within me to keep my focus on the road.

“I want to see it.” She said sharply, after I began borderline moaning. I lifted myself slightly off of the drivers seat and slid my shorts down with my free hand.

My modest 6” dick flung out, throbbing with desire for more. Grace’s eyes got wide and a large smile appeared on her face when she saw it. “Oh now that’s more like it.” She said as she slowly ran her finger along the underside of my shaft.

She quickly wrapped all of her fingers around my shaft and began to jerk faster. I had lost all restraint at this point and was slightly driving my hips into her hand with every stroke while moaning with pleasure. I honestly was surprised that I never crashed the car.

After about a minute, I knew I was close. “Grace, I’m going to cum…” I managed to get out between breaths. “Good,” she said,” I’ve been waiting a long time for this.

At this, I glanced over at her beautiful, perky tits in that white v-neck, and I lost it. I shot cum all over my steering wheel, and even managed to get some on the windshield.

She giggled as she licked her hand clean. “Oops!” She said as she grabbed some napkins out of the glove box. “Guess things only get more fun from here.”

There is much more where this came from. If you’d like to hear more, please let me know and leave an up vote. Thanks!

submitted by /u/KoalaChump
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r5z8ad/mf_my_20m_freaky_ex_20f_and_our_sexy_adventures/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more