A beautiful beating [sub’s POV]

free dating

A Beautiful Beating

I left my apartment and passed a black cat relaxing in an alley. Some say that's bad luck but she made me smile as I walked to our meeting spot. I wore a skirt with no panties, knee high socks, and a collar. He picked my outfit today, and the collar was a bonus challenge I accepted. I felt giddy as I walked, he was delayed picking me up so I had extra time to edge myself, all dolled up, in my room. I had been waiting for tonight all week. He picked me up on the same corner. He got in the back with me and started tying me up right away, using a hood to cover my face. He started driving and would reach back every now and then to squeeze my thigh, and finger my pussy. Two fingers went inside my already soaked pussy and he told me to start fucking myself. I jumped at the opportunity, moving my hips back and forth as he drove me God knows where. When he finally stopped I heard him get out of the car and felt the door open. The air was so cold on my exposed skin, and my mind went crazy with anticipation of what was to come. He wasn't touching me yet. But I knew what was coming. "A beating to remember" is how he titled this scene. He punished me for something small, being late to text him. The perfect excuse to abuse his baby girl, I should never make daddy wait. He focused on my tits first, writing on me before smacking them hard. Teaching me to obey and respect him with each hit. He beat me on the inside of my thighs, my face, everywhere. When he beat me… oh my god it was incredible. I completely unravelled with each hit, all my worries and thoughts vanished and I was left with only pain and pleasure. My arms were pinned behind me in restraints, he hit me across the face and I just told him "harder…" because it's what I wanted. My ears rang as he hit me hard and fast one after another. I was trying not to smile because I was in pure bliss I fucking loved it so much. I felt powerful and amazing and beautiful. Pleasure washed over me. I entered a sub mindset I don't think I've ever been to before… my mind simplified and I only wanted to serve him completely. He asked me if I knew what was next and I guessed it was time to punish my pussy. He said no, to try again. I said "suck your cock?" And he said yes. I felt so grateful and appreciative… I started begging. Now, I've begged before, and even though I love it, it usually takes a bit of courage, it doesn't always flow. But honestly, when I tell you I was begging uncontrollably, I mean I was b e g g i n g him to let me suck his cock. It just poured out of me. Even after he gave me permission I couldn't stop myself until his cock was in my mouth. I savored his cock, kissing and licking him and showing him everything he taught me. He teaches me so well. He took videos while I sucked and kissed him, all I saw was the bright light but I knew he was watching me and enjoying it from behind the camera. Which just encouraged me to take him deeper. My main punishment today was 5 slaps on my pussy (completely new to me), he had me lay back on his chest with my legs splayed open. He warmed up with little ones at first. Then he told me to look down and count them out, and so I braced myself. They stung pretty bad, and I yelped out with each hit, trying hard to follow his instructions and keep my legs open, eyes on my pussy. After the fifth one I felt his cock slide into my beaten pussy. He started to fuck me h a r d. We fucked in a few different positions, with my arms still restrained behind me. At one point he had me on my knees with my head facing the trunk over the headrest of the backseat. The position made it hard to breath and my freshly beat tits hurt so bad against the seat. I rode out the pain because his cock felt so good and I wanted it so bad. He said he wanted to cum in my mouth and it was music to my ears. I have been dying to taste his cum again, and my pussy was so beat. I got down on my knees again and took any chance I could to look up at him. I love watching him lose control as he fucks my little mouth. When he came I held his cum in my mouth, sucking every last drop up. I waited for his permission to swallow and opened up my mouth to show him his work. He said I could swallow and then I got to work cleaning him up. Licking up his cock and balls getting every drop I missed. He dropped me off and I played music and practically skipped home. I could have run a mile I felt so energized and good. It wasn't until I got home that I realized how hard he was hitting me. My tits are bruised all over both of them, a deep shade of purple and I had to sleep on my back last night 🤭. Along with that I have a massive hand-sized bruise on my inner right thigh, very red/purple. My ass is red but I have a feeling it'll develop more as the days pass. Let's see…the left side of my face has a bunch of burst blood vessels, with a green/purple mark forming on my cheekbone. And my throat is killing me! I didn't find out about the blood until I got home and noticed a little on my tongue. Then he told me over text he noticed it when I sucked his cock, so I'm guessing I have a little blunt force trauma back in my throat. I'm so sore, and in absolute bliss today ❤️ Such a brutal, beautiful punishment from my daddy. I can't thank him enough, and I promise to be a good girl for him in the future

submitted by /u/Sadico_sensual
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more