Taking my Arab little sister in law (p2) [ethnic][forced][drugged][oral][anal][rough][incest][Sister In Law]

free dating

NOTE: This is purely fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Never commit any of the unethical/illegal acts described in this fantasy.

--------

PART TWO

--------
(heres part one)

I was panting from the intensity of the orgasm.

I had pumped so much cum down my little sister in law's throat.

A dribble of my salty, sticky goo still dripped out of the side of her slack mouth.

She inhaled and exhaled easily, still fully unconscious.

I reach out and used a finger to catch the drips that escaped, then dropped them back into her open, slack mouth.

I grabbed her jaw, shut her mouth onto my finger, pinched her nose and then released, and she swallowed like a good little girl.

She let out a sigh and rolled over, then shivered.

I stroked my still pulsing cock over her unconscious and blissfully unaware form, taking her all in the way I was never allowed to when she walked around in her hijab.

Even when she wore her workout clothes that clung a little bit more tightly to her taut body, I could only afford quick glances, before having to pretend I was just walking by, not staring and imagining ripping into her virgin asshole with no control.

Tonight was different, though; tonight, she was all mine.

First, I'd raped her pretty, innocent little face, violating her soft round features that were always adorned with perfect, expensive makeup.

Now, I'd rape her whole fucking body.

Her ripped off spaghetti strap top was discarded on the floor, her brown nipples hard and perky on her little A size tits that were exposed to the chilly room.

I bent over and sucked on them each, pulling their plumpness into my mouth, licking them and wetting them, savoring her saltiness.

I was already so hard again - I grabbed her face, opened her mouth, and shoved my cock back in and out again, slowly, in pure ecstasy.

Nothing had ever felt better than dominating and raping her warm, small mouth, with its plump lips, covered in little downy hairs.

Her lips clamped around my cock as it slid in, out, in, out.

I was already close to cumming again, and had to slow myself down.

Our night together was just beginning.

I pulled out of her mouth and then bent down and jammed my tongue into her mouth again, sucking on her lips, holding her head upright, squeezing my fingertips into her soft cheeks.

I had dreamed of this for so long, and every violation was the ultimate rush, worth every bit of risk - I knew exactly how reckless I was being.

It made it even hotter as I pressed my weight down onto her, making out with her innocent teenage face, pulling her kinky, curly hair in my fingers.

She was flushed and breathing a little heavily as I massaged her perfect teenage breasts and rolled the nipples between my hands.

I resisted the urge to slide my hands down stomach, over the sparse dark hairs under belly button, and then into her running shorts.

But I was going to rape her in her own bedroom, not the family TV room.

I picked her up easily and carried her down the hall to her bedroom, at the back of the house.

I made sure the blinds were drawn, and switched on a bedside light.

When the light landed on her face, she flopped over to the other side.

I froze - was she regaining some consciousness?

I watched her tits rise and fall in slow, steady breathing, but other than, she was motionless and limp.

I rifled through her panty drawer that I had raided many times before and found what I was looking for - the tiny little round vibrator I'd often stolen and used on my wife.

This time, I'd get the real thing.

I turned her on her back, then put her head on her rainbow-colored pillow.

I paused to take in the scene in all its perverted glory.

She lay, her long slim legs and arms straight at her side, her flawless, dark-skinned, Arab face haloed by her dark, uncovered, curly hair, her cheeks slightly flushed, lips slightly open, eyes tightly shut.

Her stuffed animals were arranged around her like they had been since she was younger, before she became the devastatingly attractive woman who covered up her forbidden beauty.

Now she wore only her nylon striped running shorts - the ones I had stared at her in every moment I could.

I stared at her belly button, traced the wispy hairs down to the top of her shorts, and then looked at the crotch of the nylon, where a few stray pubes were visible.

How dark and puffy would her pussy lips be?

Would she get as dripping wet as her sister?

How much hair did she have?

How did she taste?

I had asked myself these terrible questions over and over again, and now it was time to get my answers - my way.

I straddled her feet and reached forward, hooking my finger under the elastic band of her shorts, then pulled down.

There was some resistance from her weight on them - I reached with the over hand for more leverage.

Both my fingers grazed her sharp hip bones, and I wiggled around for a better grip, then pulled up, her hips slightly inclining, then pulled the shorts down her legs - revealing the lacy top of a pair of pink cotton panties with a rainbow pattern. I slid the shorts all the way down.

Her perfect pussy was outlined against the thin fabric clinging to her body.

I flung the shorts away and immediately buried my face in her crotch, inhaling her sent - a little sweaty, sour, and musky.

Still inhaling greedily, mashing my face into her pussy through the fabric, I switched the vibrator on and, without looking yet, slid it under her panties to rest right on top of her clit.

She turned her head to the side and exhaled as the vibrator hummed on her, but otherwise didn't move.

I reached forward and stroked her stomach, then up and down her thighs, squeezing my fingertips in.

I started rubbing her knees, then slid my hands higher, feeling the hair where she didn't bother shaving, slowly sliding my thumbs up her inner thigh, closer and closer to the edges of her pink panties.

I ran my finger tips up and around the thin lace border right at the edge of her thigh and pussy, where the skin darkened.

I squeeze her labia gently through the panties, and felt warm wetness under my hand.

Good - she'd be wet and easier to fuck rough with less evidence.

I massaged her like that with one hand for a solid minute, while I stroked my own cock.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and I slowly slid one edge of her panties to the side.

Millimetre by millimetre, I saw more of her precious pussy come into view.

Dark, curly pubic hairs adorned juicy, full, dark brown, pussy lips.

I stroked at her exposed clit, which was bigger than I expected.

Tracing my fingers up her slit, which was nice and wet now, I rubbed the around and around her clit.

She was all mine - I jammed two fingers, hard, deep into her pussy.

Her pussy squelched around my fingers as I finger fucked her hard, callously, jamming in and out with one hand, jacking myself off with the other.

Her head flopped the other way, and she sighed heavily, but seemed to still be totally out of it.

I ripped her pink panties down to her feet and tossed them aside, then angled her legs upward and positioned myself against her.

The angle was a little awkward and I shoved a pillow under her hips to lift them up, and then I slowly, slowly started rubbing my cock up and down her hot wet pussy.

She was wet, but not as wet as her sister (my wife), who would actually drip down her thighs after using a vibrator.

She smelled muskier, too, probably because she hadn't showered that day.

It was clear she only shaved her pussy rarely - she had plenty of hair, and it wasn't trimmed at all, but it was short enough to know she had trimmed it at some point before.

She was young and fresh and innocent, and she was going to be so, so tight when I ripped into her without mercy.

I positioned the throbbing head of my cock at her clit and slid it down until it was pressed up right against her opening.

"I've been dreaming of fucking your little cunt for years, Anna."

I whispered it into her ear - her head turned the other way.

Was she aware of what was happening?

In a sick way, I wished she was - I wanted her to feel every inch, every stroke, every bit of cum I was about to spray up inside her without consent.

And then I raped her - hard and fast and rough and without any control.

I tried to just slowly forced the head of my cock into her hot, tight, 19-year-old Arab pussy...but then I felt it pop in past a little resistance at the start, and I rammed it full length all the way into my little sister in law.

Nothing had ever felt as heavenly and as evil as her wet warmth, unimaginably tight and wrapped around my throbbing cock.

I ground my hips against hers as I bottomed out, then bit her neck (woops), pulled myself back out, and then started ramming into her over and over again.

I slammed my cock so hard into her tight teen body that I was shifting her body up on the bed, her head rocking back and forth.

I kept pumping, in and out, faster and faster, my hands holding onto her shoulders, her head moving back and forth, her hair brushing against the pillows and stuffed animals by her headboard.

"Take that cock, Anna! Take it you fucking hijabi وقحة waqiha [slut]!"

Her pussy was tight but wet enough for me to hear her lips squelching as my cock pulled out, then rammed back inside, each stroke a brutal rape of her innocence.

I felt myself getting close to the ultimate orgasm, shoved my whole length deep inside of her, felt her thick pussy lips on either side of the base of my cock, felt the edge of her cervix on my throbbing head as I rubbed back and forth against her, felt my balls resting on her body.

I was about to burst and spray my seed inside her - and then her eyes opened, into just slits, and she made the sexiest sound I'd ever heard.

"Nuhhhh..." she groaned out, almost a guttural noise.

I knew it wasn't a groan of pleasure, or if it was, it was also a "No."

That drove me over the edge. I turned her face to me, and then forcefully kissed her mouth, jamming my tongue inside of her while I thrust my cock one more time up into her tiny pussy.

I sucked on her bottom lip as I squirted spray after spray inside my little sister in law, her moan muffled by my face, outmatched by my own deafening groan of ecstasy as I finally got what I had wanted for so many years.

I kept moaning and groaning against her as I rocked in and out, my cum running out of her pussy and making a mess, mixed with her pussy juice, on both our crotches and thighs.

I was still half hard, rocking against her, one hand locked in her kinky hair, the other stroking her beautiful slim body, squeezing a handful of her firm butt, adjusting her legs so the angle felt better for me.

Her head flopped away from me and her groaning turned into a sort of half whimper, and I slowly stopped stroking, and let myself just sit inside her.

I was breathless. Nothing had ever felt as good as raping her little cunt. Her chest was covered in a mix of both our sweat - I leaned over and licked the saltiness of her neck, then leaned down and bit her nipples.

Normally I can cum and go again in a few minutes, but her exposed, violated body had me hard again already.

I slipped out of her and then reached out and finger fucked her dripping pussy, then shoved my cummy fingers into her mouth.

She tried to speak and I grabbed her jaw.

"Suck my fingers, whore!"

She mechanically, automatically bit down, cleaning me up.

I started to straddle her chest, then noticed her legs and arms moving around a little, so I kneeled on her arms and held her down.

Her head turned from side to side, and I saw tears starting to come out of her eyes, still only half open.

She must have been regaining consciousness and realizing what was going on, at least some.

"Clean your pussy and my cum off my cock, now! I've always wanted you to do this. Clean me, whore!" I shouted, grabbed her face, and slapped my cock against her flushed round cheeks, then pushed my half hard cock into her mouth.

She groaned, whimpered, squealed, but it was just muffled nonsense as I extended my fully length into her pretty little mouth.

I watched her start crying then, gagging and coughing, her salty tears running down the side of her face, the remains of the fancy mascara she always wore streaming black tears down her cheeks.

I rocked my hips back and forth, in and out of her mouth, and felt her tongue under me getting all the cum and pussy juice off.

"Good girl. You're a good little sister now. Keep sucking and I'll let you go back to sleep," I growled, then rammed my cock into her throat as hard as I could.

I could her hear screaming, weakly, her legs flailing slightly, hands grasping at the air.

"Don't even think about biting down, Anna. You're all mine. Suck hard now and we can be done!" I said, pulling my cock back slightly.

"Suck. My. Cock."

She obeyed, subdued, and sucked hard, and I Felt her tongue swirl around the head of my cock - she knew what to do, at least in theory, even if she was sloppy and uncoordinated. Her eyes peered up at me, not quite recognizing or focused.

Her mouth did the job, my cock fully hard and throbbing again.

I rocked back and forth once more and then slid out, a wet popping sound echoing as her little mouth released the fat head of my cock, strings of her drool running from her luscious lips to my throbbing erection.

"Good girl. Time for your last present. Turn over."

She started to cry louder, tears pouring down her face, and I ignored it, moved off her, then bodily flipped her over, burying her face in her childhood stuffed animals.

I gave her perfect ass a few good slaps and threatened, "I'll do much worse if you try to fight this." Then squeezed her ass.

She clearly couldn't move very well yet, and her limbs were weak and useless as she tried to get her hands under her for leverage.

I swept my leg over her and straddled her from behind, taking in the luscious cite of her long, dark-skinned body, without a gram of extra fat anywhere, her shoulders and ass and calves taught and defined from the hours of yoga and swimming she did, taunting us all in her form-fitting but modest outfits.

I ran my tongue down her spine, to her ass, over her asshole, then jammed it into her pussy.

"Get ready for the hardest doggy fucking you'll ever feel, you dumb little girl," I growled, then abruptly rammed my dick into her pussy from behind.

The angle was wrong, and she was tight and less wet, but it was perfect. I ripped into her, feeling her puffy pussy clamp around me as she tensed, bucked a little bit, but couldn't escape.

I ground myself into her, burying myself as deep as possible, then pulled out and rammed in over and over again, my arm reaching up and around her to choke her some as I controlled her helpless little body.

"I've dreamed of raping your little ass for so long," I whispered into her ear, her hair catching in my mouth.

I audibly heard her scream into the stuffed animals now, and made out a muffled "No no no, please".

I rammed my cock up her virgin pussy one more time, then pulled out.

"Your asshole is going to take my next load, Anna. I hope you're ready."

Her arm moved around to try and weakly push me off but it was useless, I swatted it away and placed the head of my cock against her tiny, puckered little asshole.

I spat a couple globs of spit onto her hole and then rubbed my finger around it, then pushed one finger in.

I knew it was rough and fast enough to hurt her - I savored her yelp of pain and how she struggled more, unable to do anything.

I laughed. "That's nothing - relax your little asshole, or scream even louder."

I was unstoppable.

I spat on her hole again and pushed a second finger in, feeling her muscles indescribably tight and strong around me as I widened them just enough.

"Oh, one more thing..." I murmured, with a truly evil thought.

I grabbed up the discarded toy, then switched it on and pushed it inside her ruined pussy, watching it disappear in the folds of her brown, glistening pussy lips.

I felt her shiver and shake under me, then heard her whimpers and screams mix with groans.

Her terror melded with her forced pleasure. I could her her sobbing and gasping underneath an old fuzzy bunny rabbit toy.

I moved it aside and leaned down and stuck my tongue in her hear, taking a deep breath of her panic and fear and sex smells all wrapped up in one.

"Be a good little girl now, don't moan too hard while you cum on your toy with my cock up your asshole."

I spat on my cock and her asshole again, then pressed it against her hole.

I felt her try to move back and forth, as if she could shake me off, and it just smeared my cum and spit over her ass.

I spanked her, hard, hearing her yelp and beg and cry with each blow.

"Hold still fucking waqiha!"

The fat head of my cock went back to her asshole, more spit, and then I pressed it forward, hard, unrelenting.

She screamed, long, uninterrupted wailing, kick her legs, unable to throw me off, and deeper and deeper I pressed.

She shouted, began sobbing heavily, audibly now with heavy "No's!" punctuating,as I popped past her tight sphincter, my mushroom head inside her now, grinding forward farther.

It was the tightest, hottest sensation I had ever felt in my whole fucking life.

Her legs continued to kick, her mouth continued to scream and sob and beg, her sweat dripped and her pussy vibrated, and I felt it all channeled through my cock, buried deep inside her virgin asshole.

She was all mine, now and forever. I thrust in, deeper, then pulled out, spat on my cock again, and rammed it back in.

She jerked and screamed and cried but I didn't stop, even though I knew it hurt her.

As fucked up as it sounds, the fact that she was in pain and begging for mercy made it even hotter.

"Take it little sister!" I growled, and I slammed up into her again, and again, and again, feeling her asshole loosen bit by bit, until I was sliding in and out with minimal resistance.

"Good girl, Anna!" shouted one more time, laughing, then grabbing both her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and squeezing tight as I bottomed out in her, felt the vibrator through her pussy lips where my ballsack rested.

"Now grind back on me, be a good little sister for me," and I slapped her ass hard.

She moaned and cried - but she obeyed me, arching her back and wiggling weakly, left and right.

I groaned, feeling the third and strongest orgasm coming up inside me.

In a sick moment, I reached around with one hand and started vigorously rubbing her clit -swollen and flushed despite her protests - and felt her wiggling grow frantic.

We were one: my cock deep in her ass, her body spasming against me, our sweat all over each other and her sheets and childhood stuff animals, her screams of pain and pleasure comingled, my growing scream of pure pleasure exploding out of me as my cum exploded out of my cock.

I squirted rope after rope into her ass, squeezing her clit as I felt her forced orgasm shake through her, her crying turning to gasping, groaning.

I reached my other hand around her and up to her mouth, shoved my fingers into her mouth, and felt her bite down, sucking, slurping, grinding her teeth in agony and ecstasy.

I pulled my cock out, up to the tip, then slid it back up inside her one last time, the cum squishing out around her asshole, smearing onto my skin and hers, then I arched my back and held it inside her, as deep as possible and as long as possible, shivering as the orgasm reverberated around me.

I reached down, fingered her pussy, fished out the vibrating toy, and switched it off.

I move her messed up hair off the back of her neck and kissed it, savoring the goosebumps (of fear, probably) that ran down her naked back.

I looked down and adored the sight of my cum oozing out both her sacred holes.

It was as perfect as I had always imagined it to look.

She lay there, shivering, still without full control or consciousness, sobbing, shaking, sweating, helpless.

She was still all mine.

And that was when, shattering the sounds of my pleasure and her pain, the booming voice of her father echoed through the room.

"Having some fun with our hot daughter, are you?"

I whirled to see him, shirtless, his beard and bald head and muscles imposing in the dim light, an evil gleam in his eyes.

Anna's screams rose again, a desperate, helpless wail that nobody else would ever heard.

submitted by /u/darqfantaseez
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more