Unknowing Cuck

free dating

This is a true story

This happened during the summer of 2018

Our friend group was known for partying almost every weekend. This one party we show up to we know no one, but like the people we are we make friends fast. After a few shots in the kitchen I sit on the couch with my friend on one side. About 30 minutes pass when a short thick Latin girl named Monica sat down next to me.

I didn’t know this girl before this night but she sits next to me and introduces herself, I introduce myself and continue talking to my friend. Out of no where I feel my arm being massaged. I look at my arm and I see Monica’s small little hands caressing my forearm. I look at her and she says she has a empty room upstairs if I want to go, I replied “yes” and follow her.

Almost immediately after the door closes behind us she takes her shirt off exposing her beautiful big tits with caramel colored nipples. Monica was short and thick big tits big ass with a small waist. I walk closer to her while she told me “I want your mouth on my nipple” so I put one tit in my mouth as she is pulling my cock out of my shorts.

Once my now fully erect cock is out she gets on the bed and says “now I want you to fuck my mouth and cum all over my face”. Once her lips touched the tip of my cock I knew this was going to be something to remember. She used her tongue perfectly, used her hand to massage my balls. As I could feel myself getting close I looked down at her and told her I was going to cum. At that moment she opened her mouth and rested my cock on her tongue. Streams of cum covered her tongue and then her nose and parts of her forehead. I left her on the bed as I cleaned up and went back to my friends.

Three of my friends came to me and said we should leave I asked why. Apparently Monica was the hosts girlfriend and the host himself was a giant asshole. As I gathered my friends I seen Monica go to her boyfriend make sure I was looking then began to make out with her BF. I instantly was turned on, I don’t know if it was the fact that a couple minutes before I just unloaded my hot cum in her mouth of knowing that her BF had no clue what happened.

I ended up meeting up with Monica again, her BF never knew and this was her way of secretly cucking him.

submitted by /u/makesbigbet5
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more