I got caught while masturbating :p

free dating

So in my Profile u find Story's like my first Time sex or my first Time using a sex Toy. This Story happend like a Year before the Sex Toy stuff so i was like 16 There.

I had no experience with Sexual stuff in Real Life but I had experience with Trading Nudes and Write naughty stuff. To be honest the guys mostly wrote the stuff and I just said that it makes me wet - I sent them nudes and sometimes Videos where I masturbate. I like it when someone sees me Naked it makes me wet as fuck! I also love it to make secretly nudes when I am with friends. And that is where the story begin. I was at my Girl Best friends home and she was doing something on her Computer and I layed on her Bed. I was wearing a Skirt and Blouse so it was easy to takes nudes for me. For Example I spread my legs and pulled my Slip to the side taking pictures of my wet pussy while my Girl best friend could turn around everytime. It was so hot hehe. I got Pictures of Boners back and I liked it. So i was taking pictures of my Boobs too and she almost saw it but I was faster than her! I got up and sayed my Friend Goodbye because I was super Horny and I knew I would be alone at home for a few hours still. So i got back home and instantly got to my room starting to undress me. I got in my Bed and put the blanket on me starting to play with my nipples while I was texting with boys and also taking pictures of it. I was dripping wet from the thing that other People can see me like this. It doesn't take long and I started to Finger myself starting with rubbing my clit and then putting two Fingers in my Hole. I started to moving my fingers faster and faster i didn't hold back my Moans because I tought that I would be home alone. I filmed something from this and send it to Guys I never met and they seemed to like it. I was really close to cum like really really close and I moaned really loud. I don't know how much time it was but then the Door opened.. I didn't realized for a time and to Cum I put my Blanked away so i was completely naked there and fingering myself thinking about the Guys who were looking at my Photos and videos. I had an amazing Orgasm and after I finished i takes a deep breath and looked to the door where the Best Friend of my Step Bro was standing. I instantly out the Blanket over myself and yelled at him to go away. That's what he did and he closed the door. Afterwards it was nice to be watched but in this second it was embarrassing. We never talked about it.

I hoped u liked the story and feel free to follow and Text me :p

submitted by /u/snyoy
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more