My (20m) freaky ex (20f) and our sexy adventures (Pt. 2)

free dating

I’m glad you all enjoyed my last post. I’m hoping to post every day or so until I run out of adventures to recall.

This next one happened probably a week or so after the first. If you have not read part 1, go ahead and do so for context.

After our road trip adventure, Grace and I were horny as two rabbits in April. The thought of getting more than just her soft hands around my cock was driving me crazy.

One night, the two of us were snap chatting back and forth about regular life stuff, as we did most nights. I noticed that she had changed into a nice pink tank top that went well with her tan skin.

After a few minutes, I noticed that she had taken her bra off as well. The sight of her nipples peeking through the thin tank top fabric began to make my dick hard.

I made a little joke about them that went something like, “Nice to see that you have a few little friends to keep you company” or something cheesy like that. I’m not sure how my cringy 18 year old pickup lines ever worked, but they usually seemed to get me somewhere with her.

She responded with a “You’re not looking too bad yourself over there.” At the time, I had been running track and regularly working out for the past 6 years, so my shirtless figure was maybe slightly above average, not to toot my own horn. Nevertheless, she seemed to like what she saw.

As we kept talking, I saw that she had started sliding her tank top farther down, revealing more cleavage. “Why don’t you give me a little peak at what you have down there? Just to return the favor?” (Refer back to part 1) I said, knowing where this was going.

The next picture I got back from her floored me. There on my screen were her beautiful, 18 year old, 34DD breasts, completely naked. At this point, my dick was more solid than it might have ever been. I began to rub myself through my sweatpants as I sent her a video of my bulge with the simple caption, “I want you.” “Come get me.” She replied.

Keep in mind, it was around 10:30 at night at this point, so I knew her parents were in bed since they both worked early the next morning. Her house had a basement, where her room was, that could be accessed through a sliding glass door in the back yard.

I parked at a park just down the road, and quietly but quickly made my way into her back yard and to her sliding glass door, where she was waiting for me wearing a baggy zip up jacket, and from what I could guess, nothing underneath.

She quickly grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me towards a recliner that was in the basement by the tv. As soon as I sat down she was on top of my with her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my dick.

“Scoot down. I want to feel you.” She whispered. As I shifted down slightly, I felt her warm pussy rub up against the bottom of my erect shaft. I knew she was soaked. I could hear it. For the first time, I heard her moan with pleasure amidst our kisses as she grinded against me.

At this point, I moved my hands from her toned ass and grabbed the jacket zipper. Her perfect, plump tits bounced out as I removed the only piece of clothing she was wearing. I cannot with words accurately describe how soft and perfectly squishy her breasts were. I was obsessed.

Wanting more, Grace got onto her knees in front of me and pulled my sweatpants off my legs. She instantly licked from between my balls up to the tip of my solid cock as precum seeped out onto her tongue. She had a fire in her eyes that was akin to that of a wolf that had not eaten in days.

I don’t know how she did it, but she immediately shoved my entire dick into her mouth without gagging. I gasped as her warm, wet mouth surrounded my throbbing shaft while she fondled my balls in her right hand and grasped my shaft with her left. She went up and down on me for probably about two minutes before I told her that I was about to cum.

“Not so fast.” She replied. She grabbed my hand and led me into her room. She pushed me onto her bed and got on top of me with her wet pussy in my face. She bent down and continued sucking my dick while I ate her out.

As I licked and sucked on her clit, she began to thrust her hips down onto my face and moan. The feeling of her wet mouth around my cock, her soft breasts on my stomach, and her warm skin in my hands as I grabbed her ass with pussy juice dripping into my mouth put me over the edge. Unfortunately for her, before she was able to cum, I blasted my load into her mouth.

She was a freak, and managed to swallow all of it, which wasn’t a substantial amount, since I had jerked off a few hours prior. She turned around and placed my dick between her boobs, and rubbed them on me until I was soft.

She giggled as she got up to go clean herself off. Unfortunately, I had to get back home so my parents didn’t notice my absence in the morning. “See you at school, babe.” She said as went to grab a shower. “Next time, let’s see if you can finish me before I finish you.”

Until next time, my friends. Hope you enjoyed.

submitted by /u/KoalaChump
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more