I am now a frat fucktoy [group]

free dating

I've always wanted to be shared by a group of guys, and preferably a group of guys who treat me like fuckmeat not a person. I realized a frat was the perfect way to get that. So a little while ago I contacted a dude in a frat at a semi nearby college to see if we could set something up. We started sexting and soon he made a group chat with the other frat members.

In the group chat we did discuss logistics but we also did more text roleplays (they were really into incest, animals, public, monsters) and their shared consensually filmed videos of them fucking other whores together. Needless to say this just made me 1000x hornier. Eventually we decided to sat a date for out fuck fest, which was yesterday.

I've never had group sex before now so we decided to start with only five dudes vs the whole chat. They had me choose based on whoes roleplays had been the best.

They instructed me to show up in a robe, with a plug in my ass and nothing else, so that's all I wore to the frat house. When I showed up I was led to the living room where my group of 5 was waiting, there were also a few dudes just hanging around waiting to watch, and some just watching TV.

They took my robe off almost immediately, each guy fucking me had a permanent marker. They wrote "property of (frat name)" and a bunch of other degrading shit like cum slut, whore, cunt, cum on these (on my tits), cum dump, fuckmeat, and other stuff that I couldn't read on my body. While they did this guys would grope my tits, ass, and fingers would slip into my cunt. They would tell me what they were writing and why and occasionally they would be egged on by the watchers in the room. One slipped his fingers in my mouth and told me to suck and choke on them like a cock, I swirled my tongue around them and sucked, and he forced them deeper into my mouth until I gaged.

Eventually one guy put the tip of his cock at my cunt and pushed in maybe half an inch before pulling out and telling me I had to beg for cock. I was soaked and very willing to do that. I told them what a whore I am and how much I needed their cocks. They laughed and pushed me down on my knees. They told me I hadn't earned a cock in my cunt get and started taking turns using my mouth. Some really fucked my face hard. At one point one of the watchers came and grabbed my hair to force me further down on his frat brother's dick.

They did stick to our agreement of only five dudes fucking me, but the on lookers would stroke themselves and when they were ready to cum, they would come cum on me. The first person to cum went for me tits, the second my hair, and after that it's a blur lol.

Once all five face fucked me they had me lay down on a table. I was on my back. One guy went for my mouth again, and another went for my cunt. It felt amazing to finally have a cock in me. The other dudes cock slapped me, played with my tits, rubbed clit, and would verbally degrade me. It felt sooo fucking good. Sometimes other frat members would walk in, slap my tits, and then leave.

They took turns in my mouth and cunt for a bit, then when I felt broken in they took me to a bedroom. We took the but plug out and prepared my ass for fucking. Then the had me lay across the bed. One guy fucked my face again, and this time the other took my ass. This went on for a bit until they thought my ass was broken in enough for the next part. The dude fucking my ass laid down on the bed, and I mounted him and slid him back into my ass, then another guy came on the bed to fuck my cunt. Id been dp'd by toys before but not actual cocks. I was a fucking mess, and they all knew it.

By the end of the session they had all fucked every hole and all had cum on me somewhere. I was cum covered moaning mess. We are planning to do this again with a bigger group and I can't wait.

I don't send pics/nudes/voice so don't ask.

submitted by /u/cocksleeve_cumdump
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/r307jd/i_am_now_a_frat_fucktoy_group/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more