Barista offering tacos

free dating

So a few weeks back I had a work trip to Philly. The second morning of my trip I had a very flirtatious exchange with this barista at Starbucks. As I ordered my coffee she kept asking if I wanted egg bites or a breakfast sandwich. I replied with “if you had a pink taco on the menu I would eat it all day.” She smiled and said okay so just the coffee. If you frequent Starbucks you know typically they call out your name and leave your drink at the end of the counter and that’s the end of the story. Well she called my name and then handed me my coffee with a napkin that had a small not and her number on the inside of the napkin. Not visible - she said make sure you read the note inside the napkin. Long story short. As soon as her shift finished we spent the afternoon in my hotel room. She is inked damn near head to toe and it was sexier than I ever had imagined. She controlled me from the minute she walked into my room. She started almost immediately with my cock in her mouth and noticed that I was about to cum and stopped and demanded that she sit on my face. (The original offer) I gladly devoured her pussy for multiple O’s! She rolls off me and and situates herself so we can kiss and pet. This goes on for awhile until she gets on top of me and moves her ass in ways I didn’t know it was possible. Just as I’m getting ready to cum she shoved my cock deep down her throat and swallowed every last drop. We cuddled for a bit and as soon as I had rebounded she jumped back on top and rode me till I filled her up. Her enthusiasm and encouragement had me bury my face in between her legs again as she orgasmed one last time. As we laid there in all our glory she asked when I was Lea to go home. Unfortunately I said early tomorrow morning. She wanted to spend another afternoon together and so did I. She is coming to see me in a week! Still not sure how I will pull it off.

submitted by /u/stanchris810
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more