Quickie with my sister's friend.

free dating

I don't post in this subreddit, so this is my first post here. If you go through my profile, you will learn that I have an incestuous relationship with my sister and my aunt, and in my last post I talked about having a threesome with my sister and her friend Angelica. Angelica is 5'8 with a thin body but a big ass and nice sized tits. She is half Korean, half Mexican. She has white skin, and beautiful eyes and thin black hair.

So as I headed back to college, I didn't get to have a threesome with my sister and aunt as I did last time, but I didn't mind since I already had a threesome with my sister and Angelica. As I drove to college I realize that where I go to for college is where Angelica works as a realtor. I say to myself that is nice, and as I say that I get a phone call. It's an unknown number, but I answer those as I usually get calls from my teachers and past teachers. I answer since I am at a stop, and wouldn't you know it, it's Angelica. She told me she got my number off of my sister's phone. We talk as I drive, and she tells me about how she wanted a little bit more of me.

She tells me she is at a house near my school. I agree to drive there. To me this is a bootie call, but I don't mind. I get there and the house is empty except for Angelica. She is in a white shirt and black pants and shoes, looking professional as every. she greets me, and we start at that moment.

We kiss and we start pushing each other around, taking each other's clothes off. In a few minutes, we are completely naked. She bends over the counter and I start eating her ass out. She is moaning as I do that, and I start getting hard. She stands up to face me and gets on her knees. She starts sucking the top of my dick while teasing me with her tits. She starts sucking faster and is eventually making gargling sounds every time she goes down. I am amazed at how she can handle deep throats. As my dick is lubed up with her saliva, she tells me to get up.

She bends over the counter again and tells me to fuck her. I shove my dick in her pussy and I remember how tight she is. I go slowly at first, acknowledging the grip on my dick. She moans as I put my 7 inches in her, but I soon start to go faster and faster. I am fucking her so fast her tits are swaying from up to down. I play with them as I am fucking her, and after about 10 minutes of fucking, I say I am about to cum.

She pushed me away and starts to suck my dick again but very fast. She keeps making popping sounds with her mouth on my dick, and I eventually blow my load in her mouth and on her face. She cleans herself off with her finger, eating my cum. She then sucks my dick clean, and I thank her for it. She tells me anytime, and we go out separate ways.

submitted by /u/Yayas04
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more