When [M]y gf is away i will play!

free dating

My gf often loves to go visit her mother who lives about 7 hrs away from were we live now. She will usually take a week off from work to spend with her mother. Well the day came when it was time for her to leave we hugged and kissed and said our bye's i told her i loved her and she was off. My day went on so slowly! Before i knew it the sun had set and i was very horny. I jacked off a few times but my cock just wanted a pussy to fill up. Luckily i have a few sluts for friends. We usually send each other pictures and videos of ourself to each other just to flirt or tease but tonight i was wanting a little more. I sent her a picture of the huge mess i made a while ago captions "home alone". She joked about cumming over but my response to her made her realize that i was not joking this time. About 45 min pass by and sure enough there was a knocking on my door around 11:00pm. My friend had finally shown up. To be honest i didn't think she would actually show. We sat in the living room for a while watching tv and sharing a few drinks. Eventually she leans over on my lap and continues to watch TV. Having her head so close to my dick the thoughts running through my head started to make my cock hard. Well she must have notices because at this point she started nudging my cock through my pants and kissing it. She props herself up and slowly unzips my pants and pulls out my now throbbing hard cock. She then starts kissing up on its side working her kisses up to the tip. Before i knew it she takes my dick and just completely takes the whole thing at once all the way into the back of her throat! I let out a loud moan as i place my hand on the back of her head Pushing her head down hard till she starts to gag. Her back arches and she cough's from the lack of breathing. She drops to her knees and starts gaging on my dick again till i let her know im about to Cum. She looks up at me while stroking my cock and said "go ahead". She quickly takes my dick back in her mouth so once more i place my hands on her head and begin to fuck her throat hard till i shoot all my load down her throat. She continues to suck till she has swallowed every last drop. She stands and starts to remove her top and skirt and laid back on the couch. I drop to my knees to return the favor. Her juicy thick thighs spread open to reveal her beautiful tight pussy. I quickly burry my face in her now soaked pussy and slide my tongue up and down as i circle her Clit. Her body shakes as she moans out load and whispers fffuuuuccccckkkkkk......next thing i knew she came! She squirted all over my face and in my beard! Suprised i just lean back and say "WOW"! I didn't know you were a squirter!? Neither did I she replied. My cock is now raging hard i quickly lead her to the bedroom and toss her ass on my bed. I slap her ass and roll her over into doggy position. I reach for my condoms but she tells me shes allergic to latex but that i don't need them anyway because shes safe. Im so ready at this point that i just quickly ram my cock as beep and hard as i could into her virgin tight pussy. I wrap my hand with her hair and quickly pound her pussy while pulling her head back. Shes moaning and screaming so loud at this point its turning me on even more! Im pounding her ass so hard that again at this point she again squirts all over my dick. That made me just loose it!! Im destroying her pussy till i just let loose and pump another load inside her. She rolls over and all i can see are her huge tits up in the air her legs still spread and my cum just rolling out past her lips and down her ass. She leans up and sucks my cock one last time. She smiles and moans once more looking up at me and says how much she loves sucking her pussy juices off a cock. We retreat to my shower and clean each other up and get our cloths together. I walk her out and she thanks me for tonight and then leaves. I walk back inside to find my phone. I had 7 missed calls and 4 unread text all from my gf....... One message i read made my heart stop!... It said... I hope she was as good as me... With a picture of her car outside my house... Now im really fucked...

submitted by /u/ambrosecaswell
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more