(24F) I let two strangers use my throat on vacation

free dating

So I’m sad to say this is not an update to my previous story. I have to wait a little longer before I can try to get him alone again. But I really loved all the support and just how many of you let me help you out! So I thought I’d grant some requests and tell you all another story. This happened about a year ago and same as Taylor, I haven’t told anyone who knows me about it.

I was on vacation in Florida with my family for a couple days. I used to live there with my parents when I was a kid before we moved across the country. A bunch of our relatives still live over there so we try to visit every year or so cause family ya know. My relatives live in a suburb style neighborhood. It’s the kind of place where everyone knows everyone.

On the last day of the vacation, if you can call it that, I was feeling really horny and the internet at the house wasn’t working. I didn’t bring anything to “entertain” myself so I decided to go for a walk, look at some of the houses, and try to make the end of this trip hurry up and come. I walked around for about twenty or thirty minutes before I wound up at the local park.

I saw two guys probably in their early 20s playing some basketball on the court. I decided to sit down on the benches and watch them cause I didn’t have anything better to do. Both of them were shirtless and I couldn’t help noticing just how low their shorts were hanging on their waists. I glanced around to make sure no one was around and continued to stare at them.

The taller of the two was probably 6’3” or 6’4”, long brown hair, tan caramel skin, and a beautiful v-line leading straight to what could only be a beautiful long cock. Sweat glistened on his chest and I watched his muscles ripple in the sun as he tried to stop his friend from knocking him over.

The other guy was a little shorter but still north of 6’0”, he had a buzz cut, dark features, and a few more tattoos than my family would usually approve of. He was backing up to the basket and seemed to be very focused on the task at hand.

My eyes quickly dropped to their shorts. I always knew there was a reason I loved to watch basketball. I bit my lip as I watched their cocks sliding back and forth in their shorts and watched them grind their sweaty bodies into each other. I could feel my panties starting to get a little wet.

The shorter of the two knocked the taller one over and made a basket. The ball bounced towards me as he bent down to help up his friend. He jogged over to the fence and smiled at me as he picked up the basketball.

“How you doin’ today darlin’?”

There was that sweet southern twang that always used to make my pussy melt. I smiled back and said, “I’m doing just fine honey, how about you two?”

“Much better now that we got an audience!”

By now his friend had made his way over and I couldn’t help but notice just how much better he looked up close. Deep-set eyes, thick eyebrows, with juicy lips above a chiseled jaw. His chest rippled in the sun as he crossed his arms across it. My eyes ran down his stomach and fixed on the outline of his cock. I could’ve licked from him top to bottom. I could tell he saw me admiring his cock through his shorts. He smiled as he stood there and flashed me his brilliant white teeth.

“Enjoying the show?”

I don’t blush often but I turned scarlet knowing he caught me staring.

“You could say that.”

The tattooed one said, “I’m Derek and this is Royce.”

“Nice to meet you, you two live in the neighborhood?”

“No we live over by the Everglades, we just finished hanging out with his girlfriend.” Derek pointed over at Royce.

“Well, what are you two doing after you finish up?”

“Uh not shit really, prolly grab something to eat before we head back home.” It was Royce who spoke this time.

“You two wouldn’t wanna walk around the neighborhood with me would you? Keep me some company? It’s my last day here and I just have to no one to hang out with.”

Derek looked over at Royce before he answered, “Well uh, I don’t see a problem with it, you?” Royce shrugged and they both walked out of the fenced in court and came over to sit on the bench with me.

“So I know of this really beautiful spot on the water a couple minutes from here, would you guys come with me, maybe swim and take some pictures?”

They both looked at each other kind of weird before they nodded. We all stood up and I led the way to the spot by the water. There was a little path in the trees that we started down that showed where the path began. It took a few minutes of walking before it opened into a clearing that was completely empty. There were trees surrounding it on all sides and the ground on either side of the water rose up so you could jump off into the water.

I walked up to the shoreline and kicked my flip flops off before I pushed my feet down into the sand. I used to always love how the wet sand felt between my toes. I turned around and looked up the beach at them.

“Well, are you going to come enjoy the water?”

Derek smiled and started jogging down towards the water. Royce on the other hand looked back apprehensively before he started walking down to join us.

“Feels incredible doesn’t it?” I asked Derek when he finally came up beside me.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

He laughed as he said it.

“What’s so funny?”

“I think buddy boy back there is afraid of the water.”

I glanced behind us and saw that Royce had stopped about halfway up the shore.

“What’s the matter?”

“Uhh I just think we should probably be getting back home, it’s getting a little late and I have to text Ashley.”

“Is that your girlfriends name?”

His look away when I asked confirmed it.

“Does she know you’re here with us?”

He shook his head quickly and continued to look away.

“No, she knows I’m here with him though.”

“Why do you wanna keep me a secret honey?”

“She’d think something was going on, she doesn’t like when I hang out around other girls.”

“Well she doesn’t sound like a lot of fun.”

“I love her, you just have to get to know her. She’s been cheated on a couple times so she’s a little insecure.”

“I’d be insecure with a boyfriend like you too.”

Royce seemed confused about that.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, all I’d be thinking about when we’re apart is how every girl is probably staring at your cock.”

He blushed furiously and stammered, “Wh.. What?”

“I know you saw me look at it. Isn’t that why you said ‘enjoying the view?’?”

He looked really worried now, it was so fucking hot.

“No no, I didn’t mean it like that! I just thought you were enjoying us uh playing.”

“Oh sure darlin’ that’s exactly what you thought. Although you could put it that way, I was enjoying you two playing very much.”

I turned to Derek and smiled. He looked so stunned and it just made me laugh.

“You didn’t notice I was just staring at your cocks?”

They both looked dumbfounded. They shook their heads like a cartoon. It was always so hot when boys acted like they were clueless.

“Did you think I just brought you two out here to enjoy the sunset?”

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Derek said “Uh yeah? What else would you wanna do?”

“Y’all it’s my last day here, the whole trip has fucking sucked, and I really just want to have some fun I can remember.”

Derek smiled widely as he realized what was going on but Royce bit his lip nervously. Royce finally opened his mouth again. It sounded strained, almost painful.

“What did you have in mind?”

I smirked, grabbed Derek’s hand and led him up to where Royce was still standing. I stood in front of them and slowly slid my top off. It was so fun watching their eyes get wide when my tits fell out of my shirt. I felt my pussy starting to get wet again.

I shook my tits and held them up with my arms across my stomach. Derek just stood there with his mouth slack. But Royce was still standing there looking nervous. I walked up to him and pressed my tits against his bare chest. He backed away a little.

“What? You don’t like them?”

He quickly reassured me that he did.

“So why don’t you touch them? I want you to.”

I reached down and grabbed his hand. I placed it on my left tit. I looked over at Derek.

“Well are you just going to stand there and stare all day?”

He snapped back to his senses and started grabbing my other tit aggressively.

“You can suck them if you want.”

He wasted no time in taking me up on my offer. I started to stroke his already raging hard cock through his shorts. I looked back at Royce.

“Are you just going to hold my boob or what?”

He started to play with my nipple nervously.

“It’s okay baby, I promise I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret. Won’t it Derek?”

Derek moaned his agreement around my nipple and continued to flick it around with his tongue. It felt heavenly. I reached down and grabbed Royce’s cock through his pants. I felt it start to grow in my hand.

“Mmm I knew you had a big cock when I saw you.”

He blushed again and I knew had finally started to get through to him. I felt his pace change on my nipple and he smiled at me as he groped me. I took his other hand and put it under my skirt. I pulled my panties to the side and felt him run his finger along my pussy.

I stopped rubbing their cocks just long enough to pull down both of their shorts. I started to stroke both of them as they continued to play with my tits and Royce kept rubbing my pussy. I could feel my clit throbbing as he ran his big fingers over my tiny slit. I grabbed Derek’s hair and pushed his face into my tit.

“Will you put your finger in my ass daddy?”

I felt him slide his hand down my ass and spread me before he shoved his finger in my ass. I was getting so fucking wet. Royce seemed to notice because he slowly slid his fingers inside of me. I felt him rubbing the inside of pussy back and forth and it started to build in me.

I kept stroking their cocks and I began to grind my hips into their hands. They both started to finger me more aggressively. I could hear them panting as I rubbed their cocks. Getting closer and closer for me.

It caught me by surprise, one second I was cumming and the next I was spraying all over Royce’s forearm. He looked up at me in surprise and smiled the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

“Oh my fucking god.”

We both said it at the same time. Derek and Royce took their fingers out of me and as soon as they did I dropped to my knees. I finally got to admire their beautiful cocks up close.

Derek had a beautiful cock, nothing compared to Royce but still amazing nonetheless. He was average in length but so fucking thick I could barely fit him in my tiny little mouth. His thick head puffed up as I admired his cock up close.

Royce on the other hand had the best of both worlds. His cock was probably 8 inches if I had to guess. Nearly as thick as my little forearm. It looked like it was sculpted professionally. Thick veins ran all along it and it throbbed in the sunlight in front of me. It was shaved completely and just as tan as the rest of him.

I started with Royce. I grabbed the base of his cock and kissed the tip as I stroked Derek’s cock with my other hand. I ran my tongue under the head of his cock and traced around the tip before I put his head on my tongue and rubbed the bottom of his head on my tongue back and forth on my tongue. I felt him growing even larger in my hand. I put my mouth around the tip and swirled around him with my tongue. I watched his legs twitch a little as I did and I cracked a smiled in my head.

I didn’t want Derek to feel left out so I turned to him next. I moved his cock up and started to lick his balls while I continued to stroke him and Royce. I heard him moan in pleasure as I sucked one of his balls and then the other into my mouth. I flicked them around with my tongue and let them roll around in my mouth. I ran my tongue back up his shaft and traced the tip just like Royce before I managed to get my mouth around the head and flick the underneath.

I put both of their cocks together and ran my tongue back and forth, up and down around their heads as I continued to gently jerk them. I went back to Royce and went about halfway down his cock, and that’s when I felt him grab my head. He slowly pushed me deeper and deeper until my bottom lip was rubbing his balls. I wiggled my tongue under his cock as he grinded his cock into my throat. I stayed there for a few more seconds before I pulled back for air.

I turned back to Derek’s cock and let him fuck my face just like Royce. As I swapped back and forth. Gagging deep on both of their thick cocks I took a hand away to touch myself. I could feel myself dripping onto the sand as they used my throat.

I shoved my fingers into my pussy and started to fuck myself. Swapping back and forth between Royce and Derek. Enjoying every moan and grunt as they were enveloped by my sweet little mouth.

Derek started to quiver in my mouth. I pulled back and gasped for air before I smiled up at him still stroking both their cocks slowly.

“Are you going to cum for me daddy?”

He nodded with a grunt.

“Mmm fuck yes please cum on my tits.”

I shoved my face back onto his cock and let him fuck my face. Over and over he pounded his cock deep into my throat. I felt myself getting close. He throbbed in my mouth and let out a gasp as I pulled away. I stroked him roughly as he blast his hot load onto my chest. It was so fucking much. I felt it start to drip on my tits.

I put his cock back in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it as I cleaned every last drop of his sweet cum off his cock. Then I focused my attention on Royce.

“Did you like that daddy?”

He nodded.

“Did you like seeing him cover me with his cum?”

He nodded again.

“Will you cover me with your cum daddy?”

He nodded for the last time.

I leaned forward and pushed him all the way into the back of my throat. I grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper. I couldn’t breathe around him but I didn’t care. I wanted to make him cum for me. He grinded his hips into my face for a few seconds before I felt it. Subtle at first but soon I felt the throbbing get stronger. I pulled my face back and jerked his cock with my free hand. I continued pounding my pussy with the other.

It happened with one final pulse. I felt it move from the base of his cock and I stroked out the first big shot onto my face. At the same moment I felt my pussy erupt. I squirted all over the beach and my hand as I went to the bottom of his cock and stroked another shot onto my chest. And again I stroked as he covered my tits with the last shot. Lastly I leaned forward and licked the little drip hanging off the end and slurped the last bit of cum of the tip of his beautiful cock.

I leaned back and held both their cocks and smiled up at them. I took my hand off Derek’s cock and swiped some of their cum off my chest. I hung it in the air over my mouth and let it drip into my mouth so I could swallow it.

“Mmm delicious... Thank you two for keeping me company.”

I stood up and put my top back on. I didn’t wipe the cum off, I wanted to enjoy it a little more. I turned to Royce.

“Oh before I forget, tell Ashley I said hi.”

I kissed them both and started heading up the beach.

“Yo wait!”

I turned to see Royce jogging up the beach, trying to pull his shorts up as he went. Derek was still standing where I left him with him shorts down smiling at me.

“What?”

“That’s it? What’s your name? Your number?”

“No honey, that’s it. Unless you two are lucky to enough to run into me next time.”

I smiled one last time, turned and left. I was finally satisfied and completely covered in cum. We left the that night and I haven’t been back since. I hope they still think of me every once in awhile. I know I think about them still.

Well, that’s all everyone 😊 I hope you all enjoyed hearing about them using my throat. I know I enjoyed them using it. My messages are always open if any of you want to share how much you enjoyed it 🙈

submitted by /u/madielliotxoxo
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more