Son of a succubus. Origin 13

free dating

In the last part: dad told Matt how he violated a couple of nuns, just for the hack of it, and he would do it again.

I felt like I had to stay away from dad and his story for a while, but in the same time, I felt that I'm getting better at my magic, and wanted, no, needed to learn more.

And so after a day of changing my mind every 10 minutes, I found myself in dad's study, and an hour early!

I sat on his chair, trying to observe his powers, I took a book from his library and tried to read it.

There were words written inside, but they didn't add up to something I could understand. It was frustrating. I could see the power of the book, I could touch it, but I couldn't master it.

And than Sherry started screaming. I sat there, frustrated feom the book, and heard her moaning and cumming out so loud.

I remembered how I tried to master the vision, how dad told me he needed to meditate in the woods to learn it, and how I got it by intensely fucking.

Than my brain clicked into action. Fucking is what I'm good at, and that's what makes me good. Maybe if I'll fuck, the book will open to me!

"Come to me, Lady Lust!" I commanded. She appeared to me in an instant, looking like Sherry again.

"I need to study, I need to focus my abilities, I need your help, as we know, my abilities are at peak when I'm cumming. So please help me,"

I asked nicely, but it wasn't a question.

Sherry smiled at me, and her clothes vanished. "Sure master" she said, and went down on 4, to start blow my dick.

Her mouth was warm and wer, her tongue soft and comfortable, I got hard in her mouth.

I looked at the book, the words started aligning, it suddenly made sense!

I started reading, and actually understood what it said! And it was interesting! I took a deep breath and dived into reading.

Suddenly my eyes teared up and blurred, I just came into Lady Lust mouth.

I looked down at her, she looked very pleased, smiling at me with cum filled mouth.

"Sit on my lap!" I said, and she gladly did. I felt my wet dick pushed into her tight ass hole. I took the book and placed it on her back, reading as I fuck her.

I found out that I could use my vision to extract the knowledge in the book without actually reading, just by reading the power colors and signs around. I grew stronger as I kept going.

Meanwhile Sherry in the next room had orgasm after orgasm, and Lady Lust, riding me, kept her rhythm. I came into her ass a couple of times, than she changed it to her pussy, I kept fucking while reading. It wasn't the most intense sex I ever had, but I felt great. Than the book was done. I touched Lady Lust on her bare back, and applied my new power. She came hard and unexpectedly. So hard she had to throw herself from me and lay on the table, shaking.

I let her have her moment, until her shaking body relaxed. She looked at me, with a look that I only can describe as admiration.

"Master" she said, "I thought you used me just as a tool today, it was a little insulting, but this amazing orgasm you pushed me into, I have never been so... Satisfied." And she licked her lips in a tempting way. I wanted to fuck her again, right there on my dad's table, but he suddenly entered the room. Lady Lust vanished, whispering" I'll see you tomorrow" right as she was gone.

Dad came in, looked at me for a second, I saw his eyes measure me, his vision was way stronger than mine, he knew what happened immediately.

"Please move away from my chair" he asked, I suddenly realized I was still standing at his side of the table, and my dick is out!

I arranged myself quickly and moved to the other side.

"So you found a way to decipher my books" dad smiled. "Please feel free to learn. And remember, it works for you and for you only, other have other ways, your way will not work for them"

Dad sat and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. As he purred I noticed he's using some magic on the drink. He gave me a glass and I sniffed it carefully before taking a sip. Dad just smiled.

"You saw that, didn't you? It means you are growing strong and knowledgeable. But have no fear, I just added some taste to it, as you know alcohol doesn't affect us. But if you will ever suspect somebody else with this trick, just do this:" and he showed me his simple counter spell.

I tried it, the whiskey did gat a taste of pee. Dad showed me how to improve the taste. It was useful and simple spell, and I knew that from now on, all my whiskey will be bettered this way. It was like buying a cheap drink and find out it's actually the good stuff, double the good taste.

Dad finished his cup and purred another. "So," he said, "should I continue my story?"

I wanted to say yes, but couldn't, as my head span out and I slammed into the table, hearing my dad's laughing, I got drunk by his magic.

submitted by /u/SmellyOldFat
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more