Sneaking my mom's friend into my room while my parents were home [MF]

free dating

I was 18 and V was 38 at the time of this story.

So as I mentioned in my other stories, V was one of our neighbors. This made our encounter easy since we were within walking distance. I would usually sneak out of my room through my window to go to V's house until one day we were feeling risky and she decided to sneak into my room.

My room was on the far side of the house next to the garage so the chances of anyone hearing was very low. V was very hesitant about sneaking in since she was my mom's best friend. This turned me on even more though.

So after convincing V to come over, we began to plan how we would do it. I told her to come over at midnight and that I would let her in through my window since the doors have alarms. I cleaned my room while I waited for it to be midnight. So when midnight rolled around I couldn't stop touching my cock since I knew what was going to happen.

V arrived and I was already rock hard. I opened my window and V jumped in. We talk for a bit and she was still nervous about it. I spent some time trying to calm her down, took her some water, and locked the door. That seemed to calm her down.

When she was calm, we started making out and rubbing on each other. I pulled her shirt off and could not believe my eyes. Her cleavage looked so good cause she was wearing a red push up bra. I couldn't resist and burried my face between them and started kissing them. I pulled down her pants to and she was wearing some matching red panties. I started going down on her and V was already wet when I pulled her panties off.

So while I ate v out, she started moaning loud and tried to hold her moans in and told me "your family is going to hear." I reassured her and told her that you can't hear anything from my room. When V came, she started moaning loud and screaming. And she put her face into a pillow.

V pulled my boxers off and started giving me head like there was no tomorrow. I always enjoyed her blowjobs since she was so good at it. After sucking me off, v got on my bed and we started off in doggy style. And stopped as soon as we heard a noise. V got nervous so I put on my shorts to check it out. It was just the bugs hitting the window since we had the outside lights on. V and I laughed it off and started again. But this time v was on top riding me cowgirl. She liked when I was rough so I grabbed her throat and started thrusting while she was on top. She came again but this time she squirted all over me. This made me throb hard while I was inside her and made her moan louder than before.

When I was about to cum I told v to get on her knees so I could fuck her throat and she did. I started fucking her throat and she was gagging and making it messy. I think she enjoyed it since she swallowed every drop and still sucked my cock after.

When we finished up, I brought a towel and we cleaned up. V kept talking about how she enjoyed it and how she was turned on about the risk of getting caught even though she was nervous.

So I opened my window so she could sneak out again and told me about how we should do it again. The next time we did it, I made sure to put a towel down since she drenched my sheets.

submitted by /u/dayoungstud
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/osyati/sneaking_my_moms_friend_into_my_room_while_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more