Only way to shut her up.

free dating

It had been a rough week at the office. So busy that I couldn't seem to catch my breath and unreasonable, rude clients weren't helping. It was finally Friday and I had worked until almost eleven pm but I was finally caught up. I wanted to unwind with a few drinks and be left alone. I wasn't really in the mood for company so I headed on down to the quietest bar I knew of hoping it was dead as usual. I opened the door and as I walked in I was thrilled that no one else was there.

The bartender knew me and immediately poured me the usual and slid it to me when I sat down. As a good student of human nature, he read the signs and ignored me while I watched a documentary that had just started on the wall mounted TV. After, I had practically inhaled my first drink I could feel the tension ease a little, more from the relative quiet than the alcohol. I motioned for another and it promptly appeared before me with no words spoken. As I put the glass to my lips, the door opened and two women walked in. I didn't pay any attention, I just hoped they were the only ones coming and that they were quiet.

I had just started on my third drink (I had nursed the second one for almost an hour), when I felt someone standing next to me. I looked over casually.

"Hello?"

"Do you remember me?" She asked in a shrill, almost cartoonist voice.

Hearing her ultra annoying voice immediately triggered my memory.

"Of course I do, Allison." I winced

"I knew you'd remember me. It's been a while though. I just wanted to pop by and say hello. My friend and I are just out having a few drinks and thought you might want to join us"

"I'd normally love to but I've had a really bad week and I'm afraid I wouldn't be very good company" I honestly replied.

I'm my head, I thought "Besides, you're so god-damned annoying I think my head would explode if I had to listen to you for too long".

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. I just thought you were here all alone and...." She trailed off obviously embarrassed and a little hurt I had given her the brush off. She sheepishly walked back to her seat and started talking to the other woman she was with.

Soon, I started to feel bad about having hurt her feelings so I called the bartender over and had him send them each a shot of tequila and and a beer with instructions to tell them I'm sorry if I was rude. They nodded thanks and smiled when the drinks arrived so I figured I had smoothed things over.

Another documentary had started by this time and I sipped my third drink and lit a cigar not giving Allison another thought. By the time the show was over and it was less than an hour from closing time and last call was rapidly approaching so I figured I'd close out and head home. I turned my chair to motion for the bartender and as I did, I caught someone plopping down beside me.

"Hi! Remember me?" Allison laughed. Apparently she thought she was funny.

"How could I forget you Allison?"

"We kind of let the time get away from us and my friend had to get home. I was wondering if you had time to drop my off at my place. I really hate to ask but I'm kinda stuck." She asked eyes downcast.

I didn't want to, I just fucking wanted to pay up and go the fuck home but I didn't want to be an asshole so I smiled and replied.

"Sure, let me tab out and we'll be on our way."

I caught Johnny's (the bartender) eye and motioned him over. As he was getting my bill together, Allison was chatting incessantly. I absolutely hated the way this woman talked. Not only was her voice like Minnie Mouse on steroids she babbled about inane shit all the time. I questioned my own sanity for agreeing to spend another minute with her but I had agreed to give her a ride back to her place so I was stuck.

I tabbed out, grabbed my keys off the bar and we left as soon as I had coughed up the cash for the bill. She followed me to my truck talking nonstop like a babbling brook of mind numbing tripe. The only break I got was whenever she would stop for a second to tell me where to turn. As it turned out, she lived in East Bum Fuck so this was taking forever but eventually we pulled into her drive. I'll admit I was a little shocked by how well maintained her little house was. In that area, cars on blocks and chickens running around were more common.

"Thanks so much. You want to come in and have a cup of coffee or a drink. I have some bourbon and I saw that was what you were drinking earlier. It's the least I could do since you drove me all the way out here".

I politely decline saying that it was late and I had to go into work Saturday to finish up some things. Truth be told, I had a splitting headache and just wanted to be free if her incessant yammering. It wasn't that Allison was a bad person, she was actually very nice, or was unattractive (5' 6", dark brown hair, green eyes, on the slim side, slightly tanned with large C or small D breasts) but there are just some people that just grate on your nerves so much it almost causes physical pain. She did that to me.

I came around and opened the truck door for her and she leaned in for a quick hug and I stood watching her to make sure she got into her house ok (my mother raised me right in some respects I guess) when I saw her trip on the steps leading up to her porch and fall down beside them. I immediately rushed up to her and found her holding her hand to her head and trying to sit up.

"Are you ok?" I asked somewhat urgently.

"I think so, I twisted my ankle a little when I fell. I'm so clumsy"

"Can you walk?"

"I think so...here, help me up please" she asked holding her hand out.

I took her hand and she made it to her feet but she couldn't put any weight on it it seemed. I told he to hold on and I picked up her keys from the ground where she had dropped them in the fall, hopped up on her porch and opened the door then came back to her.

"Here, let me help" I said as I bent slightly and scooped her up. Her arms went instinctively around me neck as I cradled her and I w carried her through the doorway. Seeing the couch, I gently set her down on it and put a decorative couch pillow under her calf and closed the front door

"You have any ice or Tylenol?" I inquired and she directed me toward her freezer where I found a refreezable ice pack and the to her cabinet where I found a bottle of Advil.

"While you're at it could you make me a drink and one for yourself if you'd like."

Fuck it, I thought. I'm not going to just run off immediately. As much as I wanna choke her, I'm not that rude I thought. I made us both a drink, put ice pack on her and gave her the Advil. I sat down in the chair near where she was laying. We chatted...well she chatted for a few min while I tried to tune her out. Finishing my drink, I stood up to leave.

"Before I go can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's down the hall on the right. Just opposite my bedroom. In fact, could you help me get there before you leave?"

I suppressed a sigh and said sure then marched on down the hall to do my business before I came back and carried her to her bedroom. When I got back to the living room, she was sitting up so I did much the same as before and picked her up and carried her to her room. As I carried her, I couldn't help but notice her hot breath on my neck as she nuzzled against it. I put her down on the edge of her bed.

"Well goodnight. I'm sorry about your ankle. It doesn't look swollen though so hopefully it's not too bad" I said turning to leave.

"It's not bad at all" she said as soon as my back was turned "You don't have to go, btw "

Turning back to her she was standing now, with no trouble at all. When I saw her standing she saw the look on my face and laughed. It was even more annoying than the way she talked.

"I kinda faked it to get you in here in case ya didn't notice" she said between chuckles.

Suddenly I was pissed, not just annoyed anymore.

"Dammit that's not fucking funny!"

"Well you could always teach me a lesson" she replied still laughing.

Immediately, I stepped toward her and grabbed her by the shoulders. I don't know what I planned on doing but I found myself kissing her roughly, my cock instantly hard.

She tried to speak but I kissed her even harder, jamming my tongue into her mouth. I roughly pushed her down on the bed. My hands grabbed the neckline of her blouse and I ripped the flimsy material in two pulling it off if her.

"Is this what you fucking want!?!" I growled

"Yes" she announced "fucking teach me a lesson"

I roughly unclasped her bra and then pulled off her jeans and panties in one stoke. She tried to sit up as I unbuckled my pants but I pushed her back down hard. I stepped out of my pants and pulled my dick out of my boxers briefs.

"Let me he..." she started to say as she reached out for my hard throbbing shaft but I grabbed her hand abd pulled her off the bed and onto her knees.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP " I ordered and with that I grabbed the back of her head and and jammed my cock into her wet mouth. I heard her gag a little when I pushed her head all the way down on it. I felt her nose push against me as I bottomed out in her wet mouth.

With a handful of hair, I pulled her back off me and slapped her cheek.

"Since you can't stop running you mouth in going to keep it full until you learn how to!" I gruffly hissed at her, then I jammed myself back down her throat. I used her head like a Fleshlight, face fucking her for all I was worth. Every once in a while she'd gag and pretty soon I felt myself getting close.

I popped my cock out of her and threw her back in the bed. My hands roughly groping her tits. I pinched her nipples before dipping my head down to bite and suck in them. She squealed in pain and pleasure while I did this to her. At this point, I was almost completely absorbed by my animalistic side and didn't even give a shit if she liked it.

Pinning her to the bed with one hand, I pushed her thighs apart. Normally, I go down and use my tongue and fingers but I was beyond all of that now. I wanted my dick in her and that's what I was gonna have. I pushed into her roughly. She was as wet as I'd ever felt but was tight as hell too.

"Ugh. Damn that's good you fucking slut. Your pussy is dripping" I said through clenched teeth.

I grabbed her legs and almost bent her in half until her ankles were by my ears. With every thrust, our pelvises slammed together and I was already close to cumming. She moaned and winced with every thrust.

"You ready to take my load? Tell me you want my cum in you, you fucking bitch!"

"I want your cum! Harder! I wanna feel you let go in me. Fucking cum you bastard! Now!!" She cried out

Every bit of frustration and anger I had accumulated over the past week was being taken out in her and she enjoyed it.

Hearing her say what she did, put me over the top and I unleashed a gusher of cum into her. Feeling my dick twitch made her cum as well and her pussy convulsed around me like it was milking my dick. I was dizzy from the exertion and from the intensity of my orgasm. I was spent. I rolled off of her, my cock popping out covered in our mixed juices. We didn't say a word for a good while, her body curled up next to mine as we drifted off to sleep. My last waking though was

"I wonder what's going to happen when we wake up tomorrow?"

As it turns out, waking up was another story.

submitted by /u/AfternoonNo5869
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more