Ex girlfriend texted me last night

free dating

So last night my ex girlfriend texted me at 11pm. Her text to me was “hope you’re doing well”. I didn’t respond at first because I knew she had a boyfriend and wasn’t sure if this was just a test or not. Later that night after a few drinks I got another text saying “hey do you still live at the same place. Sorry if that’s a weird question”. I finally respond and we start chatting for a little. She tells me that she’s visiting a friend 20 minutes away and could not stop thinking about me. We text the rest of that night and she ends up sending multiple nudes and I couldn’t stop looking at how great she looked. The next morning she apologized for the pictures but wanted to “meet up” to “catch up on life”. We met for lunch and she was wearing this short sun dress that showed off her boobs and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her she looked amazing. After lunch she walked to my car and whispered in my ear “can we go back to your place” I of course said yes as I’m not in a relationship and at this point just assumed she wasn’t too. We got to my apartment had a drink and sat on the couch. She sat down and her dress slightly moved up and I got a look at her panties under. I placed my hand on her thigh pulling up her dress slightly and whispered “is this what you want” she nodded and says I’ve been wanting to fuck you so badly. She slid down her panties climbed on me and grinded on my hard cock. She takes off my pants and begins sucking me. I lift off her dress take her hand and walk her back to my room. I bend her over my bed and pound her from behind. Until I cum in her pussy she rolls over and smiles. She says you always fucked me so much better than my boyfriend. I smiled and said looks like your just gonna have to keep fucking me then. We now have a beach vacation planned next week for her “work trip”

submitted by /u/jazzy21213
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more