I [27M] made my Muslim ex-girlfriend wear a hijab during sex [MF]

free dating

When I was with my ex she would tease me that as a white guy I was attracted to her for all the wrong reasons, that I simply was with her because she was a brown Muslim girl and that I fetishized her culture and skin tone. I claimed I found her attractive because she had eyes that could seduce anyone and she had an hourglass figure to die for. She would enjoy the compliments and I could tell that she would make the accusation that I just had a thing for brown girls (which was absolutely true) whenever she feel like she needed a confidence boost, and wasn't used to directly asking for what she needed. I obliged since she was gorgeous and I enjoyed making her feel good.

Lingerie was very important to both of our sex lives, and I enjoyed having her doll up for me before being intimate. I secretly enjoyed the wait and seeing her come to me looking like a sex goddess made me want her even more.

One day after sex we were cuddling and talking about nothing and I could tell she was feeling self conscious. She started making the same accusations and as I was feeling in the flirty mood I decided to have some fun with it and told her I did fetishize her background and there was nothing I wanted than a kinky hijabi to have as my own. She kissed me and told me "Ok, I'll dress up for you next time sir."

I nearly forgot about it the next time she came to visit me. When I greeted her at the door she didnt seem too interested in a kiss, which I took as a bad sign that maybe she was angry at me. She took me by the hand and had me sit on the couch, while she changed in my washroom, saying that I was in for a treat.

When she came out she was wearing a black corset that accentuated her figure and a g string thong that barely covered her body. She had loosely wrapped black headscarf on and a face fully made up with bright red lipstick and thick middle eastern style kohl eyeliner; plus three inch black heels that really brought the outfit together. She looked so amazing that I had to just stare at her for a few moments, as I couldn't get enough of what she was wearing for me.

Normally I am the dominant one in bed, but she stopped me from getting up and straddled me while I sat down, pressing my face into her brown tits and told me how her body was to be looked at and not touched, teasing me and saying she knew how much I wanted her. Eventually, she got onto her knees and began to unbutton my pants and suck my cock as I just looked into her eyes and couldn't quite believe I had a sexy hijabi sucking me off.

When I was close to cumming she stopped giving me oral and turned around, still in her lingerie as she started shaking her ass for me, telling me how I couldn't touch her even if I wanted to and that she was off limits and not meant for me. She kept saying all sort of kinky things, such as how she needed my white cock inside of her brown pussy. Eventually I couldn't take anymore and I mounted her. I ripped off her panties and satisfied both of us.

It was some of the hottest sex of my life and we both came harder than we had ever before with each other. Unfortunately, she was ACTUALLY Muslim and our entire relationship had been a secret. Her parents were starting to get suspicious with all the time she was spending away from home and we had to end things, but it was still one of the hottest moments of my life.

submitted by /u/Foryoursatisfaaction
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more