All [m]y hookups #14 - WTF dick pics work!? (Bonus squirting)

free dating

While I was in law school I was of course really stressed out, going out of my mind studying for exams. When I am stressed I tend to get really horny which is kind of a problem because it makes it even harder to work. At that time (around 2007) craigslist casual encounters still existed - it was full of prostitutes and dick pics. I was really surprised at how many dick pic posts there actually were, because that shit can't work, right? Right? Unless...

So I posted my first ever dick pic personal ad. It was called something like "8 inches for you," with a couple of pics of my cock from angles that made it look enormous. Yeah, those were simpler times. Shoulda been there kids.

To my incredible surprise, among the responses from gay men, bots, and prostitutes, there was an actual woman. I was about 23 at the time, and she must have been about 10 years older than me. We chatted on AOL instant messenger for a while (I'm so old lol) and she sent me a bikini pic. She was hot! So at this point I think maybe she is just a very dedicated scammer, and I propose that we meet at a bar near my apartment.

Well, she actually showed up and she was actually really hot - blonde and fit, just like her photo. After chatting for a little while, she put her hand on my thigh and I knew it was time to go.

Now this was 15 years ago, so I don't remember all the details, but there were a few memorable parts. First, she looked great naked. I think she had breast implants, and if so they were very well done because her tits were just the perfect size, a nice firm handful. She also had a great ass and a sexy figure in general - very fit as I said. I had just gotten out of a relationship with a woman about 8 years older than me and had also dated a woman 12 years older, so I really liked older women.

As soon as she walked in we started getting undressed. I think I must have asked her if she liked getting her pussy licked, because I remember her saying "it's really wet right now..." After we got naked and made out for a while, she ended up in a comfy chair with her legs up in the air, and I licked her pussy while I played with her tits.

We fucked for a long time in a lot of positions, including doggy style, missionary, and cowgirl. The best part was while she was riding me on top, after she came she stopped and said, "Oh, I don't think I peed ... It's really wet down there..." And it was really, really wet down there. I didn't really get what she was talking about, but later I realized she must have squirted a little when she came and I guess it surprised her. So, that was really hot in retrospect - it made me feel like a real macho man with a huge sexy cock.

Eventually my roommate came back home and I snuck her out while he was in the bathroom.

And that whole experience basically blew my mind. I couldn't believe it worked. So if you're wondering why guys post dick pics, this is the reason. It attracts sexy women who are good in bed, and love to cum on big sexy cocks. Looking back, I can attribute 7 of the 28 women I've fucked to dick pic posts. Since I started posting dick pics, it's 7/16 which is almost half! (I should make a graph on r/dataisbeautiful.) These days Tinder seems to work better (no dick pics on Tinder), but I still miss those simpler times on Craigslist.

submitted by /u/shock_puppet
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ou9kbl/all_my_hookups_14_wtf_dick_pics_work_bonus/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more