My first Cuck (true story)

free dating

This was during my little phase of sampling the local meats in the new town I had moved too. I had already met a too-rough engineering student who took the bruising a little far for my profession and an eccentric Columbian vet who fancied himself a pirate. They were both nice and hung, with thick long circumcised cocks. Both of them dominated me. Then there was the sexy firefighter. Handsome with green eyes, he matched my height at 5’11” and was well built but not very large in body type. We had already chatted online about the type of things that turned him on and I had done domination remotely, but never in person. He picked me up and we made our way to the sex shop, where he was meant to buy me a nice thick long toy since he was pathetically lacking in the pants. As we rode to the shop I wore a dress and he begged to touch me and to be touched so as he rubbed my thick thighs I teased his little lump through his pants and felt him growing as much as his little dick could grow. When we got to the shop I kissed him, a deep kiss with my warm hot tongue caressing his as my palm rubbed his warm prick through his jeans. Then we went inside the shop and walked over to the dildos. He helped me choose and we walked over to the counter. I grabbed a small lube bottle and handed the items to the checker as he pulled out his card and payed. As we made our way back yo my place, he asked if I would play with his cock. He asked like a polite good boy and I told him he could pull it out for me. It didn’t take long for his little dick to be fully swollen and as I stroked him I commanded him to start collecting spit in his mouth for me like a good boy and he said “yes ma’am” before shutting his mouth and flexing his tongue to shove his spit together for me. I placed my hand under his chin and I was so impressed with his ability to multitask as he spit in my hand and drove along the highways of the city, moaning as my spit soaked hand wrapped around his little hardened dick. I stroked him and occasionally squeezed his heavy balls. I had him repeat the spitting a few more time so I could keep his needy little cock nice and slippery, making him moan and shake as he drove us safely to back to my place. Once we arrived things just got more fun and interesting.
Upvote and follow for part 2!

submitted by /u/LustyLuna1111
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more