I [F] sucked off my little brothers football (soccer) coach

free dating

This was a long time ago. I was 16 at the time. The coach must have been in his 30’s not really sure. This is legal where I’m from - I was totally willing and the one who initiated it.

I lost my virginity very young. I was 14. It was with my first boyfriend and it was just awful. Worst experience ever. But anyways that was the only dick I had touched in real life. At that time at had seen plenty. My mom and dad a divorced, so whenever I would visit my dad we would go swimming. He would bring me to the men’s shower and I remember seeing all kinds of penises. I was small at that time, but the memories were sure nice when I started masturbating he he 🙈

My little brother had this annual party at the football club. It was like the end of the season. I was going because I had the biggest crush on my little brothers coach. I talked a lot about him with my girls. Almost every one of my friends had at least sucked a guy off. One of my friends, can’t remember who it was, suggested that I should try go bing coach a blowjob. We all laughed, but I actually really wanted to give him a blowjob.

At the party I was just eyeing a shot for me to go for it. He went to the toilet and I followed. There was I, 16 year old me, begging a guy in his 30s to let me suck his dick 😂😭

He refused at first. I then pulled down my pants and showed him my ass in a thong. He was totally out of it. The he told me: don’t tell anyone.

He pulled out his penis and I put it in my mouth. Probably the worst blowjob I have ever given. I was doing waaaaay to much. I don’t know if he enjoyed it, but we ended it like 2-3 minutes later.

I was so happy and told my girls straight away 😭😂 Later we found out that he was married and had children. The story never left our group - didn’t wanna ruin his marriage based on a shitty blowjob 🥲

submitted by /u/SeksiSamra
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ou8zzy/i_f_sucked_off_my_little_brothers_football_soccer/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more