I fucked my boss while we were laid off and her bf was away.

free dating

My boss is a older and mature woman with a body built to just be fucked. We are friends on fb and will occasionally message each other with a little flirting in between. My gf was away for the week and i was home alone and horny.. I had a few drinks and... Well when i drink im extra horny. I decided to message her and our flirting took a turn.. She was also home alone and she also was drinking. We decided i cum to her house and we have a few drinks together. Before i knew it she was asking to suck my dick. I had no objection and unzip my pants and wave my cock around. She drops to her knees and starts to tell me how much bigger my cock is compared to her bfs then fights to get it all the way in her mouth. Watching my boss suck my cock knowing i would see her everyday at work in her work cloths and now shes in a tight tank top with no bra and tight leggings made me nut in no time at all. Now my boss is sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. I lay her out on the floor and pull down her pants. Her pussy looked very tight and well kept for a woman her age. I start to suck on her clit and playing with her tits when she quickly starts to moan and cums in no time at all. She gets up and leads me to her bedroom and lays me back on her bed and climbs her mature body on top of mine and slides my cock inside her surprisingly tight pussy and starts to ride my hard cock. Her huge tits bouncing up and down in my face. She starts to grind on my cock. My mind is getting blown at this point and i start to thrust back into her slamming her older pussy her moans echo in her empty house till i unload all my cum inside my bosses pussy. She finishes and falls over to her side of the bed. She lets me know that im so much better than her bf in almost every way. We finish the night drinking a bit more and fucked a few more times that night till we passed out in her bed.

submitted by /u/ambrosecaswell
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more