I accidentally came while eating out my gf

free dating

So today my gf and i had to get outside and do some yard work. Watching her tits and ass glistening with sweat got me so hard. When it was almost done with she said to me that since I've been such a good boy she would give me some good head. This got me ready to hurry up the yard work as quickly as i could. We got done and went inside to take a shower. We went into the living-room to rest for a bit while we watch tv. I was sitting in the chair scrolling threw reddit on her page and got horny. Well naturally i started to jack off. She happened to notice and decided to cum over to me and ask what it was i was doing. I tried to hide my boner but she dug into my pants and started to stroke my cock. She riped off her cloths and dropped to her knees and began to take my whole cock down her throat. I grab her hair and start to slam my dick into the back of her throat. I lay back and watch my dick rush in and out of her beautiful mouth. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and listening to her gag almost made me nut. I tell her to go grab a condom. She returns with the condom and i lay her back onto the couch and began to burry my face in her beautiful soaked pussy. She pulls out a vibrator and ask me to slide it in. I follow her orders and slide her pink toy in past her blushing lips and deep inside her tight pussy. She starts to moan loud twitching and squirming bouncing her ass while i fuck her hard with her toy. I slide my tongue up and down over her clit and she squirts down my throat. She begins to say something while moaning when i suddenly slide my tongue over and then around her tight ass hole. She quickly shuts up and yells ohh fuck yes!! Just like that! Im so horny at this point that i slide my hand down my pants while eating her asshole and fucking her pussy with her toy and start to stroke my precum soaked cock. She reaches back and spreads her ass open even wider so now my tongue can go almost all the way inside her ass. Im still jacking my cock when she starts to moan and squirt even more! I was so turned on and how much of a slut my gf can be and accidentally shoot my load all over the couch and in my hand. Her holes all taste so amazing! I couldn't hold it anymore! God im so lucky to have such a whore for a gf. But unlucky for her cuz now she has to wait till later to get this dick.

submitted by /u/ambrosecaswell
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more