[MFM] What started as a joke ended up in a threesome

free dating

About 10 years ago (both 20 years old) me and my (ex)gf ended up in an unexpected threesome with a friend of ours.

It was a usual Saturday when my girlfriend and in went to town to have drinks with some friends. We started at a cafe and after a few drinks we felt that the mood was good and wanted to go to a party. We ended up in a alternative club in town and everybody was enjoying theirselves and had more drinks to the point that we didn’t care anymore.

My (ex)gf is about 5’6, has brown hair, a cute B cup, and was a little bit curvy but had a really nice and firm ass.

I am 6’3, a normal shaped body, not very athletic nor chubby

She was always very open minded about sex and could easily talk along with ‘the guys’.

In the club we started chatting with a good friend of me and somehow the subject changed to threesomes. More specifically the ‘tower bridge’ (girl on her hands and knees while being fucked from behind and sucking another guy). She really liked to tease so she said it sounded pretty good to have two guys pleasing her. It was obviously a joke but we all played along pretty well. We also agreed on giving each other a high five when in the tower bridge position.

The party was coming to an end and we had a smoke outside before we were leaving. We we’re still joking about our plans and tried to convince another couple (my gf’s bff and her bf) to join us, but they kindly refused and you could see the awkwardness in their eyes.

We were sleeping at my apartment and decided to go home. We invited our friend for a drink at my apartment while still playing the threesome joke.

On the ride home my friend told about his FWB and how he had trouble cumming with a condom. He told that he was recently checked on STD’s so he was fine. We were still playing along and said ‘yeah condoms suck’. Even though it was technically still a joke, you could feel the tension build up.

We arrived at my apartment, took a beer and sat on my bed. There was an awkward moment when everybody was wondering ‘is this really a joke?’.

My girlfriend started making out with me, and then with my friend. That was the moment i realized that this was no longer a joke and my heart started pounding. I was wondering if i was ok with my gf kissing another guy but i also got really hard.

We took off our shirts off and my gf took off her bra. Her cute and compact boobs with nice small nipples were now exposed to my friend and me. She started making out with the both of us while we played with her tits.

My gf starts rubbing my cock. I have a average size (5,5 inch) cock but at that moment it was definitely rock hard. Then she started to rub my friend who has an about 6,5 inch cock.

He took off her panties and started to rub her pussy while kissing her. It was a strange sight and i felt jealous for a bit but it also turned me on so much. You could hear that her nice shaved and a little bit outie pussy was already soaking wet. He gently pushed his finger inside her. Then we switched turns. I had never felt her pussy so wet in this stage of sex but i saw that she was enjoying herself. Our cocks were almost bursting out of our boxers.

After some more rubbing we pulled off our boxers and my gf turned into the tower-bridge position. She was on her hands and knees as my friend was getting behind her. His cock was bigger than mine and he was proudly swinging it behind my gf’s ass. Then was gently sliding his bare dick inside her pussy and started to move it forth and back. It was again a strange sigh to see another mans dick inside my girls pussy and hearing the slap of his hips on her butt, but it was making me hornier than ever. She took my dick into her mouth, i looked at my friend and gave him a high five. We all laughed and realized how crazy this situation was and then we continued.

He was pounding her really hard. My gf was really enjoying and then my friend said he was almost cumming. I realized this was the moment to have her pussy for myself again. He was a bit disappointed but pulled out. His cock was so wet from her juices and he grabbed a towel from te nearby laundry basket to dry it off.

We switched positions and i pushed my cock into my gf’s soaked pussy. It felt really good to reclaim her pussy again. She took my friends cock into her mouth and we continued our adventure. My god her pussy felt good after a good thrusting by my friend. I felt a huge tension building up and i almost came.

Unfortunately my friend got soft after that and got a bit embarrassed. He took his clothes back on and went to the balcony for a smoke.

My girlfriend turned to me and started kissing me with the mouth she just blowed my friend with. It was a bit awkward at first but i was so horny i didn’t care anymore. I wasn’t done yet and i started fucking her missionary like my life depended on it. After a while of pounding her i blew the biggest load ever into her pussy. I laid on top of her for a bit and kissed her like never before. I got off and we lied next to each other in total disbelief about what just happened. My cum leaking out of her pussy.

My friend returned of his smoke and we got up. He gave my gf a passionate kiss before leaving home and we high fived again and i told him that he will have better luck next time.

After that we went to bed and slept like babies. Next morning we woke up hungover and realized what the heck we did last night. It was again quite awkward and she told that she never imagined that i would let another guy fuck her. She didn’t mind being fucked from behind but felt quite uncomfortable about blowing my friend. I told her it was all fine and we moved on.

Unfortunately not long after this night we broke up and never got the change to help my friend climax. Rightnow i am already 7 years with my current girlfriend. She is not that adventurous and my sexlife is much more vanilla.

I often think back to this night and i don’t regret it at all.

Sorry for the long post, but i hope you enjoyed some of the details.

submitted by /u/nostalgic989
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ovib9d/mfm_what_started_as_a_joke_ended_up_in_a_threesome/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more