[MF] Offering the chance to sleep with my mumma, Genuine 🤝

free dating

Hello 👋🏽 and thanks for the stopping by. As the name suggests I am open to speaking about my experiences and offering that opportunity to sleep with my mumma.

I would say culturally there are no taboos at home in regards to nudity. I sleep bathe with my mum, I sleep in the same bed as my mum more so because my dad is ill and can’t. But they don’t have any form of sex these days. But I see my mum nude everyday and vise Versa, I massage my mum, cuddle my mum, as an example when I had an issue with my penis is was my mum that pulled back the foreskin to look at the swelling so we’re tight.

I know under the right circumstances I could make it happen leaving hornyness aside. Legitimately could work a plan to make it happen for an interesting night.

Thanks for reading 🤞🏼

submitted by /u/georgie868
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ouvq1c/mf_offering_the_chance_to_sleep_with_my_mumma/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more