When I had holiday sex with the world's most beautiful couple (FFM)

free dating

One year in Spain, I met this amazing couple and we hooked up. Spain? Read my previous memory! Halfway through the week, I had a bit of a hangover and decided to stay in the hotel pool area instead of going to the beach with the rest of the crew. When I had been there for an hour, drinking a lot of Coke, a new couple came and found sunbeds on the opposite side of the pool. She was shorter than me, but I swear her legs were twice as long as mine. She had perky little breasts in a great looking red bikini. He was ripped, and with a really handsome face. They were both dark skinned black people and I thought they looked a bit like young versions of Naomi Campbell and Jamie Foxx.When I left to get lunch, I felt they looked at me.

Later, after dinner we met in the hotel bar. Naomi came over, told me they thought I was beautiful and asked me to settle a bet for them. She said I was Danish, Jamie said I was Swedish. I gave her a hug as her prize and he bought the next round. I said I had also noticed them and thought they looked incredible. It turned out they were both from London and had Nigerian parents. They had been a couple a long time ago, but couldn't live together. Instead they had become FWBs and went on holidays together. They asked me to come up with them, and I couldn't be happier!

We told Jamie to sit while we stripped for him. That's a very quick thing though in Spain in the middle of summer, and soon we were both naked and making out. And really, her legs were longer than mine. I'm at least three inches taller than her, but her pussy is an inch higher than mine! She bhad the softest skin and I just loved to kiss her all over. She loved to play with my big tits, and when she also started fingering me, I moaned to Jamie to drop his clothes and join us. Naomi and I dropped to our knees and with her still fingering me, I grabbed Jamie's cock and had a taste. It was beautiful. The darkest black cock I have ever seen, medium sized and just a beautiful shape. We soon got into bed and he took turns fucking us both while we also found time to play with each other. I slept with them, and in the morning we had shower sex before breakfast.

We slept together for the remaining three days, and I guess I had 15 orgasms and some of the best sex ever. For the first time, I tried eating pussy while she was getting anal. A very special feeling and so intense! We exhanged Facebook details, and I hooked up with Jamie again a year later in London for some more heavenly sex.

submitted by /u/MissKath96
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more