Me, my crush and friend … [MFM]

free dating

Hi everyone. This story is about a situation that happened 5 years ago when I was in university . I decided to stay in university residence for 1 year.

As soon as I moved in I connected with one russian guy named Alex and a ukrainian girl named Sasha and we were smoking buds. We used to hang out everyday starting from breakfast up until late time, do some smoking sessions listen to music, drink vodka and have fun.

I liked Sasha a lot. She had blonde hair and her body was juicy. Alex was skinny long haired guy. We used hang out really a lot together, but me and Sasha used to chill together more often. We were spending a lot of time in my room or her room in private.

One of those times when we were together, I kissed her we took each others clothes and made out for a long time. She rubbed my dick with her pussy while we were cuddling under the blanket. We didn’t fuck that night, but we had a lot of fun. I was expecting that this situation will escalate and will continue up until the level of serious relationship. But I ruined everything.

I got very drunk with local guys and made out with one latina named Renata. I invited her to my room to have some more fun and she accepted my offer. On the way to the room we saw Sasha, said “hi” to each other and continued going to my room. I fucked a Renata almost all night, cummed maybe 5-6 times. I’m not usually into eating pussy, but that night I ate her a lot. Renata also had a lot of fun as she told me the day after.

In the morning as I usually do I came downstairs to have a breakfast and saw Sasha and Alex waiting for me. Sasha seemed okay after seeing me and Renata and acted normally. We had breakfast and went to study in library. I noticed that Sasha touched Alex way more than used to before and it felt a little bit weird but I didn’t pay attention to that a lot.

We used to have fun all together up until the end of a school year except that I didn’t spend private time with Sasha anymore. It was time to move out from the residence and as group of friends we decided to move to a house together and live there. It was apartment with three separated rooms, shared living room, kitchen and bathroom.

After some time I noticed that they watch movies together, eat together and they don’t invite me anymore with them. I felt a little bit sad and jealous because I really really liked Sasha. And it wasn’t sexual attraction alone, I loved the way she talks, acts and everything about her.

On a friday night I went to a pub to have some drinks and ended up getting so drunk. I reached home and searched for the keys and didn’t find them and understood that I lost my keys from the apartment. I called Alex first and then Sasha and none of them picked up. I’ve waited for few minutes and called Sasha again and she finally picked up. I asked her if she is home and if she could open a door for me.

In few seconds door opened. She was wearing a very sexy robe and as I guess because she was in rush she couldn’t wear it properly and I saw her cleavage.

She didn’t even say “hello” and went back to a room. But it wasn’t her room it was Alex’s room. I didn’t believe in my eyes and got very very sad. I decided to grab a beer and listen to some sad music in my room.

I took my clothes off, and sipped some beer. After few minutes I heard floor creak from the Alex’s room and someone moaning.

I felt that my dick is getting a little hard and took my underwear off and started jerking off. I was trying to cum for another 5 minutes and couldn’t finish, so I decided to enter his room and see what happens.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Sasha riding Alex on the bed but just in second Alex took blanket and covered them in action. Sasha saw that my dick is hard and opened the blanket right away continuing riding Alex and gave me a signal to join them.

I went back to my room real quick to grab a condom, and on the way back to Alex’s room I put it on. As I entered the room I saw Alex laying on the bed and Sasha was giving him a head already in doggystyle position ready for me. I ate her pussy a little bit to lube it a little bit but it was already wet so I slid my dick in. I pounded her like that for sometime and she decided to change positions.

Before riding me she saw me wearing a condom took it off and threw it away on ground and winked at me. Now she was riding my dick in cowgirl position and Alex was inside her mouth. I was licking her tits and biting her nipples while she was riding me. I even gave her few hickeys on her chest and neck. She was sucking Alex’s dick and kissing me.

I decided that its time for her to suck my dick now and stood up, at the same time Alex was eating her out. We continued in the same position but Alex took my place and I took his place. She was doing the same with Alex too, sucking my cock and kissing him all the time.

After few more minutes we decided to finish it. Now Sasha was on her knees and me and Alex were standing up. Our dicks used to touch each others while in her mouth and to be honest that turned me on more.

Alex cummed first and he had a lot of cum coming out and Sasha swallowed all of it. I was drunk a little bit and couldn’t finish so I decided to fuck her until I cum.

She lay on the bed in missionary position I ate her for a little bit and slid in again. It felt very warm and wet inside and I liked it so much. At the same time Alex was kissing Sasha and having his own fun. After quite sometime I took my dick out jerked for little bit and cummed on her stomach. After I cummed I kissed her for a little bit more at the end.

She went to bathroom to clean up and Alex and me talked for a little bit until she came back. Sasha slept between me and Alex.

In the morning I opened my eyes and saw Alex awake and Sasha was giving us a head.

And also this was the first I was getting Bisexual vibes too. Alex’s body was skinny and smooth and he was a blonde haired too. His as wasn’t big but it was bubbly a little bit. His dick was a little bit smaller than mine, maybe close to 16cm.

Upvote if you wanna hear a story about me and Alex having fun too. 🔝🔝🔝

p.s I’ve got girls pic if you guys want to see. Feel free to contact me on kik (username is in my profile bio)

submitted by /u/champagnepapigo416
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/osxk73/me_my_crush_and_friend_mfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more