Shopping for Lingerie [FF]

free dating

I decided to go shopping for lingerie yesterday and treat myself to a cute new set :)

This particular lingerie store always has attractive sales staff and today was definitely no exception. I'm not usually that into girls, but recently I've been finding them more and more attractive and getting more curious. I've had a few experiences with them but never anything mind-blowing. The moment I walked in this one particular girl with dark hair and gorgeous eyes caught my attention. She was wearing a cute white top with black lacy lingerie underneath, a tight skirt and heels... I honestly think I blushed a little as she came to ask me if I needed help with anything.

She was showing me around the store and we were giggling and joking and there was real mutual attraction between us, I could feel myself getting wet as we shared some flirty little touches. The lighting in the store is quite dim and sultry and creates a really sexy environment, there was only one other sales assistant in the store and no other customers, the music is soft... the whole situation was just very VERY arousing. Eventually I found a few sets I liked and I went into the changeroom to try them on.

I was undressing myself absent mindedly in the changeroom, thinking about this beautiful girl. I reached my hand down to check how wet I was and was pleasantly surprised to draw back a few strands of thick, wet juices on my fingers which I greedily tasted while I admired my naked body in the mirror. I tried a few sets on that I wasn't a fan of on me, or maybe I just wasn't paying much attention, I was so turned on and distracted. I could hear the sales assistants chatting through the door and my girl came to check on how I was going a few times. While I was trying on my last set (the one I ended up buying), I heard the other sales assistant say that she was going on her lunch break and a minute after that I heard another knock at the door asking me if I needed any assistance.

My hear racing, I opened the door and stood in front of her in the sexy pink set I was wearing. I felt myself shiver as I watched her eyes roam over my body. She bit her lip and I invited her into the room saying I needed her advice on bra size. I didn't really, and she knew it.

Instantly we were all over one another, our mouths locked together, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, our hands roaming over each other's curves. It was pure passion and lust.

She pushed me up against the wall, stripped the set I was wearing off and pushed her fingers into my dripping wet little pussy. I rode her fingers and she made me cum several times.. very hard.. Harder than any girl has previously. I sank to the floor, in a daze. She gave me a kiss on the lips, stood up, re-arranged her hair and blouse in the mirror and headed back out onto the sales floor.

I ended up composing myself, buying the set and asking her to write her number on the back of my receipt, which she did.

I already can't wait to message her.

submitted by /u/thick_little_lizzy
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/otlx8w/shopping_for_lingerie_ff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more