[MF] My First Hotwife...

free dating

So.. despite being vaccinated and living pretty carefully I some how managed to catch COVID-19 and am under quarantine. I guess this Delta really don't play. Naturally this leaves me with a lot of time on my hands. I've talked about this experience before but wanted to share and hopefully catch a new audience. Don't be shy to reach out if you like what you read. I love getting to know new like-minded, pervy redditors. ;)

This all happened just a few years ago in my hometown. True story, but the names have been omitted to protect the not-so-innocent...

A friend took me as a date to the wedding of another mutual acquaintance of ours. There were a lot of people at the reception and I definitely noticed her right away. Her curly brown hair in an up-do, she had on vivacious red lipstick that matched her nail, and a beautiful green dress that hugged her curvaceous figure in all the right ways. A tasteful, but just enough taste of cleavage, and her legs looked a-fucking-mazing through the slit in her dress. She completed the look with a very sexy pair of open toed heels. Absolutely stunning, and naturally, there with her husband. Of course she had a husband, I thought...

In any case, eventually I found myself waiting next to them in line at the bar. I struck up a conversation with the happy couple and we just had a really fun chat. Totally innocent, but they were just a genuinely fun couple and great people to talk to. We reconnect a couple of times during the reception, got to know each other a little but mostly didn't think I would ever see them again. I was 25 or 6 at the time and they were both in their early 40's. They were super interesting people but we didn't really run in the same circles.

A couple of months later I'm at a bar I'm not usually at on the other side of town to meet some coworkers. As luck would have it, after a couple of drinks I see the happy couple at a booth in the corner. I walk over to say hello and they invite me to join them. We're catching up and shooting the breeze and this night I start to catch a total vibe from this woman. I didn't know how to read this really. Her husband is right there, so I shrug it off thinking she just has a fun, flirtatious nature. We're having a good time but eventually they must run. They insist on exchanging numbers. The husband asks for mine and has his wife type my digits into her phone. She texts me so I have their number as well. I thought this was kinda weird, but am trying not to read too much into this.

The following week a get a text from her. They're going to be out on my side of town and it would be great to see me. I'm not busy so I catch a rideshare over to the spot. When I arrive she is all alone at the end of the bar. She tells me her husband was tired, had to work early, and went home. Uh... ok. This night she is really laying it on thick. Strong eye contact, laughing at the lamest and corniest of my jokes, hand on thigh and moving in closer and closer. Eventually she leans in to ask about my cologne (I dont wear any cologne) and starts kissing my neck... "Uhhh, aren't your married?" i say, not totally pushing her away.... That's when she elaborates about the true nature of her and her husband's relationship, TIL what a "hotwife" is....

Now it's game on. We make plans for that weekend. They hire a baby sitter and book an amazing hotel with a lovely little bar. I meet her on the patio that night. It's a warm night and she is looking sexy as ever in a short, black cotton dress with a gold and green floral print. Her curly brown hair is cascading down her shoulders. She is seated with her a-fucking-mazing legs crossed and her feet looking so delicious in a pair of strappy sandals. Her husband is sitting across the way while she beckons me, making the "come hither" gesture with her fingers. I approach and things unfold much like a regular date, almost. We talk and we flirt and get cozy with each other. It's not long before we are making out and groping each other like teenagers in front of her husband's leering gaze.

When we can barely stand anymore, she invites me up to the room. Without saying a word, her husband stands up and we follow him to the elevator, her arm around my waist, my hand on her ass. We step aboard the elevator and as soon as the doors close, we start sucking face like horny teenagers again. It's a long ride and i'm feeling bold. I slide my hand up her skirt between her legs.

No panties. Fucking hot.

I start playing with her pussy right there while she is moaning right into my ear. My dick is fighting my pants at this point and she is rubbing and grabbing my cock through my chinos.

Eventually we make it to the room. He pours himself a drink and sits in the corner. We start tearing each other's clothes off and climb on the bed. The happy couple did set one firm boundary. No penis-in-vagina sex. I am dying to fuck her at this point but obviously being respectful of their boundaries is priority number one. I lay her on her back and we are kissing deeply, passionately, and humping again like, of course, dirty horny fucking teenagers. I start kissing and nibbling and licking my way down her neck. Across her chest, playing with her tits, sucking her nipples. I eventually make my way down to her pussy which is already fucking soaking wet. I worship her pussy until I'm covered with her taste.

You might have picked up i have a thing for feet by reading this... So while I'm eating her out, I lay on my side and she starts playing with my cock with her toes and the soles of her feet. Running her feet up and down my dick, sliding her toes around my balls and in and out of my taint. I am just so fucking turned on now.

I then flip over to my back and she lowers her pussy on my face and starts riding my mouth like a bike seat. One of my favorite fucking things in the world. It's around this time I learned that she's a squirter... She cums and it goes all over my face and everywhere else. I am so turned out and I can't get enough trying to lap up every single drop. After a few minutes of this she turns around and starts sucking my cock while I eat her pussy from behind. Classic 69, so so fun.

She's moaning and playing with my balls and licking me from top to bottom. She tells me to play with her ass so I spit on my finger and massage around her rim while I keep eating her out and she comes all over me again. At this point i'm spent and I blow all over her and we just lay there breathing heavily in the mess we made. It takes a couple of minutes to regroup and I hop in the shower.

While I'm rinsing off I can hear the happy couple fucking in the main room. So fucking hot. I peak my head out and they don't seem to mind. So i took the husband's seat and enjoyed the show. By this time I'm hard again so I just start jerking off while watching them. I came again, the husband comes inside of her, and she squirts all over her lovely husband for a final time.

Things settled down again, I got dressed. She kissed me goodnight, he shook my hand and off i went into the night.

I hope you liked my story. I have a few more to tell based on my experiences, so let me know if you'd like to hear more. PMs always welcome :)

submitted by /u/anamenottaken1
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ou7vhr/mf_my_first_hotwife/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more