Tied and Rimmed for the 1st Time in a Role Reversal [MF]

free dating

Frankly going into this evening of planned bondage I wasn’t sure how it would go. I had been hooking up with this particular FWB for a few months and our roles had been fairly well established. Though I’m more of a submissive leaning switch, this particular FWB (we’ll call her Jenny) greatly preferred to be more submissive and I enjoy nothing more than pleasing my partner. This lead to plenty of me dominating our encounters, including the previous weekend when we broke in our new set of restraints with her tied to the bed, coaxed into what became an impossible number of orgasms to keep track of.

With this experience fresh in both of our minds, she texted me mid-week to tell me that she wanted to switch things up and return the favor. I was expectedly all for this new development as my own submissive itch was begging to be scratched. I wouldn’t be seeing her for another 3 days but was instructed not cum until I saw her next, another request I happily obliged.

The next 72 hours consisted of a number of sultry texts and snaps from her, all insinuating that my ever heavier balls were in for an emptying they’d never experienced. When I finally got her last text that she was on her way over, I felt myself immediately strain against my boxer briefs. I decided to have a beer and throw back a shot as I killed the last few minutes of her commute.

When I opened the door and welcomed her into my apartment, I could tell immediately she was serious about switching things up. Most nights when she came over she was wearing sweats and a t shirt or something similarly comfortable. Tonight she was dressed to send a message.

Black stilettos boosted her up to around 5’8”, much closer to my eye level at 6’1 than I was accustomed to, skin tight ripped jeans accentuating her powerful former college softball playing legs paired with a black low cut top with horizontal straps straining against her ample chest, framed by her long blonde hair. She sauntered past me, putting her purse on the counter as she made her way towards my wine fridge.

“Take a quick shower, I have some things to prepare,” she instructed me cooly as she selected a red from the fridge. I probably set a world record for how quickly I soaped myself and washed up, my neglected member at half mast from simple anticipation. When I emerged only 5 or so minutes later she laughed at my eagerness, “Someone’s a horny boy hmm? Well since I didn’t have time to leave this out for you, put it on for me now, oh and drop that towel.”

What she was referring to was a black leather collar she had in her hand, which was attached to a chain leash. She smiled as she noticed my initial surprise and then beckoned me to hurry up, “I told you, you weren’t ready for tonight,“ she said to me knowingly. Once I had the collar on she gave a tug on the chain, jerking me closer to her, “Now, let’s go have some fun.”

Led on the leash to the bed I noticed she had prepared the restraints and that a few new items had appeared on the nightstand. Her wine glass, her rabbit vibrator, a bottle of lube and a black silicone cock ring were the items I could make out before I was pushed onto the bed and instructed to spread my arms and legs. One by one she slowly strutted around the bed, securing each of my limbs to the corners of the bed, leaving me no wiggle room to pull against the restraints. I could feel my heart start to race as my helplessness settled in. Lastly she put two pillows behind my head, angling me so that I was staring at my erect cock as she insisted that I “watch every single thing I do to you.”

Still dressed, she went about the task of slowly and seductively rectifying that situation, set to some music that escapes me for reasons that will become obvious. One by one she lost the stilettos, the jeans and the top until she was just in some black lacy lingerie that was battling hard to keep her incredible breasts contained. She began to slide up and down my body, grinding her perfect, thick ass against my straining cock, giggling at me as I strained uselessly to get more friction. “Aw does someone want me to touch him?”

Looking back at me seductively over her shoulder she turned around and then slowly crawled between my legs, locking eyes with me as she approached my cock. Dropping her head like she was going to take me into her mouth she pulled up at the last second and just breathed on my swollen head, causing the first of many moans and groans to escape my lips.

Breathing her way down my shaft she instead started slowly and deeply kissing my thighs, getting ever so close to my heavy, full balls but instead switching to the other thigh. “Hmm no I don’t think you’re ready yet,” she tells me as she raises up from my thighs, crawling up my body, making sure that my now leaking head rubbed against her torso and panties. She kisses me deeply as she undoes her bra and unfurls those mammoth breasts into my face. She guides her nipples into my mouth and holds my head in place to suckle on her nipples. I eagerly oblige her, ready and willing to please while my own horniness is reaching critical mass.

After I get each one of her nipples hard in my mouth she proceeds to remove her panties and mount my face. She tastes divine and I set myself at the task of making sure she cums all over my face. Her clit and lips become one with my tongue, and as she begins to thrust her hips against my face I am as close to ecstasy without being touched as possible. She rapidly approaches her orgasms and as her body shakes on top of me I continue to eat her with unmatched fervor to make sure she gets every last twinge of pleasure she deserves. As she finishes and releases her iron grip on my scalp I hear her coo, “Mmm now that’s a good boy, let’s see what you’ve earned.“.

She rotates 180 degrees on me as she grabs the cock ring off the night stand. Smiling at the stringy precum dangling down my cock, “It looks like you enjoyed that too hmm?” Using just one finger she rubs the precum into my head, bringing more moans from me before she slides the cock ring down to my base. She backs up into me briefly giving me one more taste of her before she returns to her original position between my thighs.

The deep kisses resume but this time she doesn’t stop when she gets to my balls, working over each one in her mouth before releasing them with the signature “pop” every lucky man is familiar with. Making her tongue flat she licks up from my balls all the way up the length of my throbbing shaft, stopping at the frenulum to flick it relentlessly. My hips begin thrusting up involuntarily as I’m moaning heavily. My head tries to roll back with the pleasure but suddenly a tug on my leash brings me right back into eye contact.

I am not mad as the next thing I see is every inch of myself disappearing into her mouth. Though I’m not hung by any stretch of the imagination I’m about 5.5” with appropriate girth to match, there is no issue for Jenny taking me entirely into her mouth while maintaining eye contact the whole time. She takes her time coming up and pauses on my head to work it over more with her tongue as her hands grip my base and balls.

Jenny is in total control this point and she knows it. And this is where she really went above and beyond. After a few minutes of swallowing me whole and then teasing my head she begins to work her way back towards my balls. After she sucks on the right ball again she continues to progress down further south. I feel her tongue exploring me where I’ve never been touched by any partner, dormant nerve endings being stimulated by a talented, hot, wet tongue.

Fuck. It feels incredible. I feel her approach my asshole and before I know it her tongue is teasing the rim. I am moaning like a wounded animal at this point and I hear the words “please don’t stop” escape my lips. She doesn’t. Her tongue feels like a dynamo on my asshole, probing deeper, eliciting louder moans and more thrusts from me. With one hand she is gently pumping my cock, the other hand on my thigh as my balls are on her face and her tongue continues to bring me incredible pleasure. I can’t take much more of this and I tell her I’m going to cum if she keeps going. She stops for a moment, her hand leaving my cock as she tells me

“Not yet, I’m not done with you.“ She goes back to rimming me with no more stimulation to my cock, leaving me lingering on the edge, begging for her to touch it again. She puckers up and kisses my asshole wetly before leaning back up. “How badly do you want to cum?”

”I’ll do anything”, I can barely stammer as she starts massaging my balls again, my cock futilely straining to get closer to her. “Mm good, that’s what I thought” she says grinning as she postures up to put her tits right in front of my throbbing cock. “You’re going to cum all over these titties, but then you’re going to clean up your mess. Do you understand?”

Floored by this request but also impossibly turned on, I nod my head, “Yes, please, I’ll clean up every drop”.

“That’s what I thought” she says sinisterly as she places my cock between her tits and begins to let me fuck them. I’m moaning heavily, panting, my breath ragged as I‘m so close I can feel the cum ready to explode from my cock. ”I’m close” I‘m able to murmur and she backs up slightly and grabs my cock with one hand, propping her tits up as a canvas. Pointing my cock at her chest as she strokes, I hear the magic words I’ve been waiting for all week. “Cum for me. Give me all that cum all over these titties. MMMMM yes that’s a good boy”.

I shoot immediately when she tells me to. Milky white rope after milky white rope splatters and slides down her beautiful chest as she slowly milks me to completion. I am howling as I cum, goosebumps all over my body while the sweet release all over her soft tits is everything I needed and more. She rubs my leaking head against each of her nipple as she shakes my cock out for every last drop. Why not? I’ll be cleaning up anyway. The cleanup lead to round 2 of fun as I was not released from my restraints just yet. But that’ll be a story for another day.

submitted by /u/Eat1ngY0u0ut
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ovhg5x/tied_and_rimmed_for_the_1st_time_in_a_role/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more