Apartment leasing agent me 31(f) shows upskirt to tenant

free dating

Hey everyone, I'm new here so hola....

I am a leasing agent and been doing this for some time now. So a few years ago I had a guy come in looking for a apartment. He was tall muscular and tatoos and smelled omg so good.

He asked for a 1 bedroom so I got some keys and set off to show him. It was cold that day but I always wear shirts about thigh high. We get in and look around and he likes it so we go do some paperwork. I'm sitting and scoot back in my chair and see him staring at my legs. I get excited and go make some copies and I first time ever do something wild. I take off my panties and yes a thong. So I go back in and he signing some stuff and I scoot back and open my legs a bit and he looks and notices something lol. He smiles and I smile but he doesn't say anything.

I go make another copy and I pull my skirt up higher and look in the window and the back my cheeks are hanging a bit out. Ok so I go back and sit and my skirt just comes up and he says wow aren't you cold and smiles. I say sorry it slipped and I feel fresh haha. He says if he wasn't gay he would be asking for my number omg seriously. I laugh and apologize we finish info and he leaves.

I just sit there a minute ny phone rings and the conversation last almost 10 minutes so I forget that I am commando in my skirt. A tenant walks in to drop off rent and he walks in my office and I get up and my skirt is up and my lady is showing all to him. He looks straight down and I sit back down and just burst out laughing. I apologize and he apologized for I guess having eyes lol. That's my story but it was only the beginning chow for now.

submitted by /u/sbrina90
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more