A poem: Daddy’s night in

free dating

Upstairs one Friday evening Mummy’s out with friends
Daddy’s in the lounge room With mummy’s best friends men

In my bedroom lonely Thinking what should I do I hear my daddy laughing I want to have fun too

I sneak into the hall way I hear girls that sound like me I look into the lounge room There they are on tv!

Daddy and friends are watching With their hands down their shorts Mummy would be really mad They said they were watching sports!

I hear my daddy moaning And his friends are moaning too I see my daddy’s willy And it looks like it grew!

My daddy’s friend stops playing As he sees me at the door I know it’s really naughty But I want to watch some more

Daddy turns to see me He says baby girl come In You won’t tell mummy will you Or she’ll punch me in the chin

I promise I won’t tell tail If I can stay and watch Daddy’s friends seem happy With their hands still on their crotch

I look up at the tv And I want to be like her Daddy says that’s she’s a good girl How she makes her kitty purr

He takes my legs and spreads them Exposing my little slit Daddy’s friends look at me They say they want to cum in it

Daddy licks his finger And puts it on my clit He tickles nice and slowly And puts one hand on My tit

Now that youre big girl A legal age to play Daddy’s friends can fuck you So what do you say?

I say yes please daddy stretch me My pussy needs some dick I’m cute and young and dribbling I want to feel them lick

While daddy holds me open His friend kneels on the floor He licks my button up and down I moan that I want more

Now my pussys pulsing It’s wet and puffed and pink He says I’m ready for fucking And asks me what I think

I spread my legs much wider Until I’m in the splits One puts his cock against my cunt And one wanks on my tits

Be a good girl for daddy Let his friends take turns on you We love to feel your virgin cunt So perfect, tight and new

I lay there with my legs wide While one man fucks me good He groans out loud that I’m so tight And that it feels too good

He’s out of breath and sweating Pounding my creamy mound My pussy grips his cock too tight He finds it hard to pound

His hands push my legs wider He spits down on my clit His cock swells big and fills my cunt I think that this is it!

He squirts his load inside me Saying I’m daddy’s well trained slut He pulls his cock out of my hole And cum dribbles down my butt

His other friends start cumming Lined up at my slit They squirt me on my well fucked cunt My hole my lips my clit

Daddy says I’m a good girl And says he needs to cum He slides me right onto his cock And puts his hands on my tum

He starts to pound me gently While his thumb tickles my puss It feels so good so please don’t stop Now I can’t help but to fuss

He says baby girl hold still now I want a nice long fuck If you keep grinding I’m going to cum But my hips couldn’t help but buck

Oh god daddy fuck me His thumb still on my clit I’m cumming for you daddy I’m creaming out my slit

He can’t stop me squirming His cock can’t take much more My creaming cunt sucks out his cum When mom walks through the door

I quickly pull my dress down I try to hide the shock I pretend I’m sitting on his lap But I’m still sat on his cock

His friends cover their boners As their wives walk through the door They say same time next weekend I just can’t wait for more !

submitted by /u/Weird_Afternoon7356
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more