Doodles Head Game Whack

free dating

After a long day in the office I was looking forward to getting some head or potential sex. I haven't tried to make a relationship work as I only desire sex and nothing more. after getting off work around 9pm EST I was on my way home when I noticed a male sex worker in front of a Shop Right (New York City.) I motioned him to come over to me, he introduced himself as Doodle. Doodle was about 18 so just barely legal, This was more than enough to get my jammies in a bunch. Doodles hourly rate was about 30$ and 40$ if you wanted to do butt stuff. Doodle and I discussed matters as we were going to our destination (the back of a Chick-Fil-A restaurant.) as we approached the fast food chain I could hardly contain the need to add mayonnaise to this sandwich. As he prepared himself to suck me off something was off... As he started to give me the gawk gawk 3000, I noticed it. This wasn't the gawk gawk 3000 but instead was the infamous Echo's Act 4: fuck yo shit up. Without hesitation I began to beat the ever loving shit out of him with my own STANDO: Michael Bay: Surround Sound. It was a hard fought battle but I won but not without consequence. In the long fought battle I lost something very dear to me without realizing it. see doodle descended from the Semite. So I made it out with my life however I lost my foreskin.

Head game rating:3/10

Do not recommend

submitted by /u/Tornexus
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more