Halloween story

free dating

My mom always loved Halloween. We always went all out with huge parties and tons of fun. This is the story of one of those parties. I had just turned 18(I'm 22 now). I had gotten into some alcohol and was slightly drunk, but more than tipsy. There was this hot guy who seemed to be about 10 years older than me. He had been sticking around me the whole party and kept getting me more drinks. At one point he took me upstairs into my bedroom. We started making out and the next thing I know, he was pumping in and out of me. He kept pulling out then when I least suspected it, forcing his cock back into me. It was the best sex I've ever had. I've been looking for someone to recreate it but had no luck. When he was done, he finished in me and left the room, leaving me covered in cum and drunk on my bed.

submitted by /u/fucktoybitch98
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more