[MFF] Finally had a 3some with my current BF! F23

free dating

This past weekend a group of friends and boyfriends friends went to Las Vegas for his Bday and FINALLY got to share him with a friend for his Bday! It was his first ever time in a 3some at all and took quite sometime to get him to agree to it, in general. We have talked about opening up the bedroom but nothing was happening so, a I asked a friend if she would be interested in joining even before we left for Vegas. She said yes and we talked about how everything would go down.

Long story short, it was damn near perfect and 2 nights in a row my BF enjoyed both of us numerous times! To go in to a bit more detail I made sure we were both touchy and playful all day/night before it was time to actually go through with our plans. I took the lead by making sure my bf was ok with everything. By the time me and my friend were done undressing each other he was ready to go! He was worried/nervous at first but we made it a Bday he will never forget. Plus, I selfishly finally got to play around with another girl! Was as good as I remembered!

submitted by /u/funlilblonde
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ou8afl/mff_finally_had_a_3some_with_my_current_bf_f23/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more