My ex (31 f) gave me (21m) a blowjob while I was on the phone with my then gf (21f) [mf]

free dating

At the time I dated my ex she opened up my world to a whole new sexual world. We broke up but still remained friends with benefits. My gf at the time didn’t enjoy giving head at that time and I just really wanted a blowjob. I had to drop off something to my ex and when I got up to her apartment something turned me on immediately. I tried to seduce into it, after some kissing she told me she would blow me before I left if called my gf and started talking dirty to her. Immediately pulled out my phone and asked her what she was doing and if she was by herself. She was at her place by herself. I said imagine if I dragged my circling your belly going to down to your wet pussy. She said this is making me hot. As soon the dirty talk started my ex unbuckled my parents and pulled them down licking the outside my underwear. As she started to deep throat me as I told my gf how I wanted to take her from behind making her back arch and make waves with her fat ass. As she started to get turned on my ex kept going no hands. I told my gf I had to, as I hung up my ex jerked me off until I came on her face and tits. I looked down at her and she was glazed like a donut. This was one of the hottest times ever.

submitted by /u/nicooooob
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ovh8lq/my_ex_31_f_gave_me_21m_a_blowjob_while_i_was_on/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more