weird married couple experience

free dating

I was once out on my evening walk and finding a stranger to fuck me ( it was my master’s order and i had time limit of 10 mins to find one). I was wearing a party dress

Long story short i found a guy in our park,( our park has a small forest you can say 200-300 trees ). I took him there and he started groping me and fucking me exactly as my master was instructing him too.

I was on his cock with my back against a tree my tongue battling with his tongue and his hands squeezing my boobs when his phone rang.

He said it was his wife. My master told him to accept it and ordered me to moan as loud as i could. He accepted the call and with a straight face told him where he was ( and by that i mean not say that he is just at the park but gave exact directions of where in the park he was ). Anyway i tried to ignore that as he started pounding faster and faster.

Suddenly out of nowhere a girl came, greeted the guy by name and asked for his credit card. Im pretty sure it was his wife. She asked if he was having fun and he nodded. To which he faced me said thank you, gave me a kiss and left. For the rest of the fuck i couldn’t think of anything but what just happened.

After he came i tried asking him about it but my master told me to shut up and mind my own business.

My assumptions are they were in an open relationship but still she remained too calm.

submitted by /u/slave_sugar_tit
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more