(F) Another great night with anal

free dating

Bf came over last night. All night I waited for him to make a move but he didn’t besides just rubbing on my body. When we got in bed to cuddle I opened my legs for him to touch. He started rubbing & it felt so good. Then his fingers went in. You could hear a little clicking sound with each fingering stroke from me being wet. Then he pulled his fingers out to rub my super sensitive clit. He actually got me to cum like that. No one ever has. It’s usually way too intense. I got even more wet. When he put his fingers back it the wet sounds were way louder & I could feel how gushy I was.

We were in a spooning position. I pulled his dick out of his sweats & he started to get up to grab a condom but I pulled him back & pressed his dick head against my pussy hole. He pushed it in & started stroking. I love hearing the sounds he makes when he feels me. He pulled out to change positions & I saw his rock hard black dick covered in my thick white creamy pussy juice. That was such a turn on.

He laid me on my back & fucked my pussy more. My legs up by his face so he could dig deep in my wet hole. He feels so good. He turned me over & fucked my pussy some more. Then he started rubbing my asshole. He got it wet then pulled out of my pussy & shoved it in my tight asshole. It really hurt the first few mins & he could tell but he was taking charge to get what he wanted. So I let him take it. It was so fucking sexy. He started talking dirty to me. Telling me how good my tight ass feels. How daddy gets what he wants. Make daddy’s dick feel good. Make daddy bust in that ass. Fuck!

He dug in my asshole for a long time talking dirty to me. Fucking it harder than he fucks my pussy. Got me to cum hard on his dick from anal to where I collapsed & lost control of my bowels a little making my asshole wet & juicy for him. He loved it so much it made him cum hard deep inside me. I love being a good girl for my daddy. I really love it when he takes what he wants. Just gotta get him to work on waiting for me to make the first move. I can’t wait to suck & fuck him next time we see each other. I belong to him 👅

submitted by /u/fuschchchchia
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more