first time with neighbor (m)4(m)

free dating

So one of my younger neighbors has been coming over, he's still a virgin, chubby Hispanic male. We usually hang out and have gaming nights, he starts to mention about wanting to be with a girl for the first time and how he is afraid he won't pleasure her. I start to ask if he likes big boobs and body type and booty, he then tells me hes a boob and booty kind of guy. We talk more and more about it and he starts to say how he just wished he has a hole he can practice on, I start to think about it and one night midway some cod session I tell him I'll be back going to the room for a bit. I start changing and start to put on my fake boobs,see through bra , corset, leggings, garder belt and a newly acquired wig. I wait until his match is over them I open the door wide open. His jaw just drops to the floor with his eyes wide open, he just says WOW! I give a nice slow spin to show off my nice shaved legs and bottom. I then ask what he thinks? He tells me i look like a hot girl. I start to see his tent in his shorts lol. I asked him to come to the room with me. He did not hesitate and almost ran behind me, he starts touching my breast with the happiest smile I ever seen him give out then he buries his face on my chest while he starts grabbing my buttcheeks giving them a nice squeeze then he spreads them apart pretty wide. He tells me he can't believe how amazing my ass feels and its so warm between my cheeks. He starts to kiss my neck then quickly moves to my lips and we start to make out for a good 15-20 mins. I then get on my knees and start making out with his uncut 6 inch cock,slowly inserting his cock and rolling the foreskin back with my lips giving him the sloppiest blow job I ever gave. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth almost immediately i let him fill my mouth with his warm cum then deep throated after he was all done shooting, sucking and swallowing every drop of his cum and slurped as he slowly pulled out of my mouth. All he said was "THAT WAS AMAZING !" he pulled up his shorts and went home after that.

submitted by /u/fukmyplumpedass
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more