[M]y complicated sex life with my wi[f]e, and my ex-wife. Wholesome.

free dating

My wife Jeanna is best friends with my ex-wife Leah. They have been friends since high school, we are all north of 33 these days.

Leah and I got married young, freshly 18 and dumb. It didn’t last forever, but we loved and do still care for one another. It wasn’t ugly, it just wasn’t meant to be. We divorced when I was 21 having given it our best effort.

We had a stellar sex life, it was always good. Jeanna knew the dirty stuff, we were all very sexually open and flexible. I had threesomes with Jeanna and Leah a number of times. They fucked eachother, we all fucked, everyone fucked. It was always fun and fluid.

As Leah and I split, I moved away for a number of years and left some baggage behind me.

When I finally ventured back at 27, Jeanna and I connected one night and it went from there. We knew it was complicated, but something about it felt right, familiar, safe. It was love, I always cared for her. Leah and her were still close. She felt good about us together, and signed off on it. She Married us! She got ordained and married us. It’s honestly as transparent, and healthy as can possibly be.

Some years later, Leah let us know her relationship is on the rocks and needs a place to stay. Having occupied our guest room a number of times, it was an easy yes, and please take your time.

The second night, we all had drinks, we’re all making out, touching, we’re in the hot tub. It’s sexy, easy, relaxed. I have two women I love completely naked and fucking one another, and me. It’s actually the twilight zone. I thought it was a one time thing, and had fun.

It opened this dialogue amongst the three of us, spurred on by my now wife Jeanna, that I was free to fuck Leah whenever I wanted. The ultimate hall pass. Leah wanted no strings attached sex, Jeanna doesn’t have the highest sex drive as it is, and we all knew this could be done without hurting anyone.

So, for the last year, I get the distinct pleasure of fucking my wife, and my ex-wife, under the same roof. Openly.

Yes, really.

submitted by /u/Laramie44
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ycp87h/my_complicated_sex_life_with_my_wife_and_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more