Sleeping Stepsister, Round 2: Part 3

free dating

That tight rubber band feeling slid down my dick as I pushed into her, and I kept going until my pelvis was up against her cheeks. Her ass was so tight my dick started throbbing and I had to pause again. I was bound and determined to get more than one stroke before blowing my load this time.

After recovering again I slowly slid back out to my head and then back in. I could feel her tight sphincter around my head every time I backed out. It almost locked my dick in her because it would have had to stretch more to get the head back out.

I began a slow and steady rhythm in and out of her ass. Her sphincter practically milking my cock as it moved in and out. I slowly started picking up the pace until I felt my balls slapping up against her hot and wet pussy.

I couldn’t stop the load this time. It was primed and ready to go. Pumping away I felt it building up, I could feel my cum reach the base of my cock and I thrust in deep and hard. My cum build right up to her sphincter, and then Boom. The first explosion forced my cum right past her tight ass hole and blew deep in her. I pulled back a little and shoved in again. The same feeling of the second explosion and then I began pounding her ass like no tomorrow, her tight ass hole milking the cum out of me. After several more wads being blasted into her ass I was spent. I pulled my dick back until just the head was left in, then I grabbed it down by my balls and milked the last bit of cum out of me into her ass hole, before pulling back and my head popped out of her ass.

I almost expected to see cum leaking from her ass but it was just too tight. It was definitely locked in there.

Wow, I had a mess to clean up this time. While fucking her in the ass my cum had been flowing out of her pussy and running down her legs, making a puddle on the floor. Her pussy was just destroyed with cum and her ass crack was completely covered too. Not to mention the puddle on the bed that had come out of her while I fucked her pussy.

I had prepared for this problem. I used the cleanex I brought with me to wipe up the initial mess. Then I went back to my room and got some wet wipes. Using the wet wipes I cleaned up her ass and her pussy and wiped up the puddles on the floor and bed.

After I finished the cleanup I had to put her back in bed and put her clothes back on. Seeing her ass still hanging over the side of the bed like the first time I fucked her got me hard again so I decided to fuck her one more time. I decided to fuck her pussy again because I wanted to spend more than two minutes in it. After about fifteen minutes I blew my third load into her. This one wasn’t as powerful as the first two, but I didn’t have much cum left to give. I quickly wiped her up again, put her booty shorts back on, put her legs back up in the bed, fixed her tube top, and covered her back up.

I went back to my room and the second I hit my pillow I was out. The next morning I woke up feeling better than I had in weeks. I was fully rested and fully drained. I ate breakfast and fired up the game I was playing the night before. Shortly after I started playing I herd her door open. She came out slowly carrying some clothes. She went to the bathroom and took a shower just like the time before.

After her shower she came out and went back to her room and I could hear her on the phone with one of her friends. She asked what happened last night and why her ass hurt. I just laughed to myself. You’ve always been a pain in the ass to me. I was just returning the favor.

I think I’m going to try to talk her too friends into just crashing at our house when they have been out drinking heavily. They really shouldn’t drive anymore than they need to while as smashed as they get. Safety first.

To be continued…

Please give upvotes if you liked this story, and check out the rest of my stories for similar content.

submitted by /u/throwinroaps
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more