Our relationship was dead so we agreed to try [MFM]

free dating

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 years now. The last year and especially the last months things were difficult. We did not find any interest for each other. We tried to talk about this and we agreed we would need to stay away from each other. After 2 weeks we met again to talk. She brought the idea of bringing a third person and try. I am not into sharing my girlfriend but she mentioned that things were done between us anyway and we had nothing to lose plus that we probably would not have the opportunity to try it with future relationships. She also told me that she always had this fantasy and got this idea because she wanted to have sex with someone else and felt bad for me because of all these years we were together. Making the lost story short i agreed to try it and she would try to bring one of the guys she was talking to.

I got surprised when she told me she would bring a mutual friend's uncle for this. The man was around 40 and kinda rich and he was flirting with her for a long time. We were seeing him frequently at his bar. We went to his bar and after some drinks we all went to the WC. She was a little shy at the start but the guy was not. She started sucking our cocks. The experience was really hot and turned me on so much. I never wanted to share my girlfriend but seeing her with an other dick in her mouth was just so hot. It was the moment i realized why all these people do it. She looked so happy and was enjoying a lot. A blowjob was not enough for me tho so i asked her to finish with him first while i was watching. It took her 2 minutes. She got all his cum in her mouth and she could not stop laughing and joking with me. The man laughed too and said a joke like "congratulations guys" and left. She asked me if i enjoyed it and when i answered "a lot" she stood up and started making out with me. We started having sex but it took me half a minute to cum.

I found an interest on her again but we probably will not be together like before. I tried to describe it shortly so there are many details you can ask me.

submitted by /u/EinaiOnsight
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/y5pso4/our_relationship_was_dead_so_we_agreed_to_try_mfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more