Surprise Threesome Part 1 (MFM)

free dating

It all started walking into a bar to meet my good friend, Cody, from high school. He invited me out for drinks to catch up, so I agreed to finally go. Now, Cody was a friend that I had hooked up with years before while we were camping with a bunch of friends. To say that I’ve never forgotten that night with him is an understatement. He is tall, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a cock that knew how to make you beg for more. So I was a little excited to see him again and made sure to dress the part. My 38 DDD breasts were perked right up in my favorite lace bra with panties to match, and a dress that hugged me in all the right places. I was already a little wet walking in just from anticipation.

As I walked up to him he stood up and glared at me with those piercing, dominating eyes as a sexy smirk went across his face like he knew what I was doing coming in dressed like that. He hugged me and slid his hands down my back just stopping before touching the top of my ass. God he smelled amazing. “It’s nice to finally see you again, you look…amazing.” He said to me in his deep, southern voice that can almost make you cum just by listening. I looked over and saw the guy he was sitting next to was staring at us, he then stood and introduced himself as Cody’s (even sexier) roommate. “Hey, my names Brian, Cody’s told me a lot about you. It’s nice to finally put a face to the stories.” I immediately blushed (because who knows what Cody has told him), but also this man was every bit of dark and handsome. After a few hours of drinking and swapping way too many stories, we decided to go back to their apartment.

Once we got there, Brian went inside and Cody grabbed my hand to stop me from entering the apartment. “I can’t hold back anymore,” as he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I moaned as I melted into him and he grabbed my left arm and pinned it above my head. “Open your legs, I need to feel you again,” he demanded and I immediately obeyed and spread my legs open. He traced his right hand down my cheek, brushed over my tits, and slowly went up my thigh to the side of my panties. He then slid his fingers under my already soaked panties and started to open my pussy lips open. “Fuck, you are so wet, just like I remember.” My eyes rolled back into my head as he entered inside of me with his middle finger. I started to moan louder and he pressed his lips against mine to quiet me down. He then took his finger out and made me suck on my own, sweet, juices. He then grabbed my other arm and pinned that one up as he rubbed his now throbbing bulge against me. “So Brian and me would like to play if that’s okay with you?” How could I say no? “I’ve never had a threesome before, but yes, yes please,” I managed to get out between him completely distracting me with his forcefulness. “Good girl, I knew you would want to,” he whispered in my ear, and then let go of me and opened the door to head into the apartment where Brian was sitting on the couch waiting for us.

submitted by /u/Local-Local-5908
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more