Our Fucking Cabin Part III [M32/F31] [Outdoors] [Vanilla] [Hand Job]

free dating

I advice you to read the previous parts first. They are over there. Enjoy your read.

The third day of our fucking vacation began with me making breakfast for my wife. I woke up before her. I ignored my morning wood and then I went into the kitchen. To brew some coffee, to fix some sandwiches, to boil some eggs.

It didn’t took long until the smell of freshly brewed coffee woke up my wife and lured her into the kitchen. She was sneaking on me. She took me by surprise when she all of a sudden hugged me from behind and whispered a thank you in my ear.

Then we sat down, we enjoyed breakfast together. We were making plans about how to spend our day. We came up with the great idea to go on another hiking trip. A trip that didn’t go all to well. We had to turn around, long long before reaching our destination. Our legs hadn’t recovered from the day before. The trip up to the mountain top was just to demanding for the two of us.

Back at the cabin, we had lunch, we hung out for some time, then I went out in our backyard. There I inspected a pile of wood in the middle of the cleared, tree and bush free area. I was curious if something, and then what was buried beneath it. So I began to remove piece after piece.

To my surprise pieces of some cover sheets became visible. Now I was hooked. I even called my wife to help me out a little bit. She showed up, some time later, she clearly was in no hurry, and lent me a hand. Together we cleared the wooden planks, the branches and the small tree trunks away.

When the debris was cleaned away, my meanwhile also curious wife and I took of the cover sheets. We uncovered a wooden bathtub. It locked like a big wooden barrel that was cut in half. Something what looked like a metal chimney was laying in it, and beneath the bathtub was a fireplace. We found a heated outdoor bathtub.

It had gotten late meanwhile. And my wife and I were tired. Partly because of the hiking trip on the day before, partly because we two weren’t used to physical labor. So we decided to call it a day. We postponed filling the bathtub to the next morning.

Then we went back in the cabin, we took a shower together, my dick was sliding in and out of her pussy, my balls dumped a load inside her, then I made some dinner, we enjoyed it in front of the fireplace then we went to sleep. Less than a minute after we went to bed, my wife and I were in dreamland. We were sleeping like babies.

On the next morning, after breakfast, it was time to fill up the bathtub. We found some buckets in a small shed that was attached to the cabin. Luckily they had no holes in them. So we began to carry water from the small river nearby to our outdoor bathtub. But we didn’t got far. The damn thing had more leaks than a kitchen sieve.

Luckily the blanks seemed to be fine. Just the gaps between them weren’t sealed anymore. My wife and I were thinking about ways how to fix the problem. It took us some time to come up with an idea. But then my wife remembered that she once has seen a documentary about barrel making. She remembered that adjusting the metal rings might solve the problem.

After we had some lunch together we went to work again. We found some suitable tools in the shed, then we adjusted the rings. And it worked, the gaps closed when we were driving the rings upwards. So we gave it another try. We were carrying water buckets again. It got better, there was by far less water leaking out, but it was by far not sealed. We needed something to put between the planks.

Due the fact that it got late again, we postponed our next steps to the upcoming day. We went back in the cabin, enjoying dinner, fucking and then sleeping. Falling asleep while spooning. Falling asleep while feeling the other. Nothing but a great way to doze off into the land of dreams.

The next morning, during breakfast, we were talking about the bathtub. We needed something to finally seal it. But we both had no clue how to do that. So I came up with the great idea to drive back into the small village and to ask the people owning, running the general store for help. Maybe they knew something, or someone.

My wife loved my idea. She was all in. Then she asked me the following: “Can you bring some supplies too?”

The moment she asked me that question I knew that I would drive back to down alone. She probably wanted some alone time. Something that I have no problem with at all. So I just nodded with my head: “Write me a list, and I bring what is available.”

About an hour later I was on my way to the village. I was driving down the forest road while listening to some nice music. It had something relaxing. I wasn’t driving fast. I was in no hurry. And it really wasn’t mattering at all if the trip took me one hour longer or not.

In the village, in the general store, they were able to help me out after I told them about my problem. They sold me some hemp to put in between the planks. Then I should press them together again, and the problem should be solved. I thanked them. Then I handed them the list my wife had written for me. Luckily they had all she wanted.

While being in town I grabbed some lunch, in the restaurant there was. It was around noon, so many workers were having lunch. I asked if the seat was taken, they shook their heads, so I sat down. While eating my food I listened in their conversation, and then I joined in. I asked them a few questions, and they were willing to answer them. Then they asked me some questions, and I gave them some answers. In the end we said goodbye, and everyone went their way.

Some hours later I was back at the cabin. My wife was happy to see me again, and she got even happier when I told her that I got everything she wanted. She even helped me carrying all the stuff inside. Once everything was stored away, I told her about the solution to our leaking bathtub. A smile appeared on her face: “Tomorrow.”

The next morning we went to work again. We untied the metal rings, we put some hemp in the gaps, then we tied the rings again. After a short lunch break it was time to carry some water through the landscape again. We poured bucket after bucked in the huge wooden bathtub. And it got fuller and fuller with every run. Next to no water was leaking out anymore.

Then it was time to light a fire beneath it. Yes, we were smart enough to but the metal chimney in place again before we did so. It took us some time until we got it going. And it took even longer until the cold river water warmed up. And it took us some time to figure out who to keep the water warm, but preventing it from getting warmer. Because we weren’t that excited of the idea of getting boiled alive while having a bath.

A afternoon went by, it got dark again. My wife and I had some dinner, then we we went back into our backyard. We got undressed and climbed into our bathtub. With some drinks in our hands. With refills in reach. And yes, it was worth the effort. It was worth the hustle. The warm water felt god. Some candles were creating a romantic mood. You could partly see the trees, and you were able to see the night sky. It was nothing but romantic. We both enjoyed the scenery. We both were nothing but relaxed.

And we both were moving towards each other. Slowly but steadily. Until we could feel each other. Until our bodies were more than just touching. Then we shared a few gentle kisses. Then we put our drink away. And then passion took over.

Gentle kisses turned into passionate ones. Our hands were all over each other’s bodies. It didn’t took long and one of my fingers was inside her pussy. Moaning escaped her throat. She asked for more. A second finger, then a third one went inside her. Her moaning got more intense. More and more tension was building up.

It didn’t took long and her hands were looking for something to get a hold on. She was close to an orgasm. I gave her what she needed. I hit the right spots. Then she let out a few intense moans while her legs were trembling. She had her first orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her and gave her a few gentle kisses on her cheek.

It didn’t took long and she was returning the favor. One of her hands was sliding up and down my dick, the other one was squeezing my balls. It felt so fucking good. To make it even better, she gave me a passionate kiss from time to time.

She brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. Every stroke felt better, every squeeze she gave my balls enhanced my pleasure. My moaning was filling the night air. My eyes were running in circles. But then, she stopped: “Cum in me. Make me a baby.”

Moments later she was on top of me. My rock hard dick was sliding in her pussy. I had to focus, I had to hold myself back to prevent me from dumping my load. She knew what I was doing, so she fucked me the way I love it. To tease me. To force me to focus, to concentrate even harder.

And I was able to pull the stunt. Luckily my doing was nothing but a turn on for my wife. So I was able to pull the stunt. I was able to hold myself back long enough. When I felt her hands grabbing onto me, I finally let go. It took only a few thrusts. She needed only a few thrusts. Then my balls emptied themselves inside her. It felt so good. We came together. While being surrounded by some warm water. What an awesome fuck.

After I pulled out, we kept on chilling in the bathtub for some time. Not caring about the fact that we were sitting in our own fucking juices. We shared a drink or two, then we got out of the water, dried off each others bodies, extinguished the fire bellow the bathtub and went in the cabin, to cuddle a little bit in our bed. Enjoying each other company. Trying to not think about the fact that we probably had to drain and refill the bathtub before we could use it again. But no regrets at all.

submitted by /u/dirty_boy69
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more