Mi canny cousin # 2

free dating

My canny cousin (Part 2)

Previously I have been in a very strong situation, my cousin and sister Estefania with whom I had a sexual encounter the night before (The best sex so far in my life) and she did not remember anything, I was very scared internally because I saw her so calm eating her yogurt (of course with my semen). And as I came inside her and filled her uterus with my sperm it was very likely that she would have been pregnant, to increase the difficulty that day everyone would be at home my other cousin had no classes at her school and our parents were on break, so my internal torment was much greater.

The situation was already very difficult and I had to go to work, as a solution the only thing I thought of was to buy a pill the next day. This pill is not a method that works 100%, but I had already had experience with it in college and it had been useful, but I still had another problem, since my cousin sister did not remember having sex the night before. She was business as usual, she simply told my parents I would not be going out today because I had to get over the discomfort of too much alcohol.

That meant I had to talk to her and it was very likely that the situation was going to get very heated. With her not remembering the details of one of the best sexes I've ever had in my life, she would surely insult me or look down on me. So I went to the bathroom, washed my face, looked in the mirror and psyched myself up and went to work. During the work day my stress did not decrease at all, I had to figure out how to get away and go to the pharmacy. I had no friends at that part-time job, so I was literally on my own. The pharmacy was a bit far away, so I had to give up, unfortunately that day at work I was alone, because one of my co-workers got sick and reported to the boss. In order to buy the pill I had to wait to get out of my full schedule. The hours passed and became eternal, it was as if every minute became an hour, until finally it was time to leave and my relief (the person to whom I had to deliver the shift) was late. I waited for about 15 minutes. As soon as I arrived I went out running, I took the bus that would leave me near the pharmacy, finally I got inside and asked for the pill to my misfortune in that place there were none left, the dispatcher of very bad physical appearance told me out of stock.

I thought quickly where else can I go and if there was a place closer to a hospital it was on the other side of the city. Another hour more in circulation and I get to the site, this pharmacy was more crowded than the previous one and while I was standing in line I just thought about the moment I had the night before and my mind got hard as solid stone. Having ended up inside Estefania was something out of this world, an almost heavenly feeling I dare say. I also thought that if I had a child with her it would be a riot and very frowned upon by my whole family, I would be rejected by my parents, grandparents and my other cousin. Maybe my life would change in a way that no one wants to live. Anyway, the line at the pharmacy moved forward and I arrived at the counter for the second time that day, my worried parents were calling me because it had taken me so long. I had to lie obviously and tell them that I had stayed overtime and that I was on my way back so they could rest assured. At the counter I asked for the pill and there were several models, apparently one was stronger than the last.

There was a 24-hour pill, a 48-hour pill and a 72-hour pill. The 72-hour pill was the most expensive, I explain the times are after having had unprotected sex, that is to say, one is for 24 hours later and the other for after 48 hours after having sex and the same for the 72-hour one. That bought me more time and that's what I needed. Almost immediately after paying for the pill I went to the bus stop to take the two buses back, the first one left me near work and the second one near my house and it was quite far away. An hour later I finally arrived.

I had the pill with me, there was only one thing left to figure out and that was how I should give it to her. I thought of several ways to do it to be honest, but only one would work and that is that I know that combining these chemicals which already come with hormones and other substances alter the woman's body and metabolism. So I had to think about how to give it to her with water, arriving home I had to talk to my parents, they were about to go to sleep in their room (it was already late?.). I explained again my reason, which I answered them in the call and for them I had stayed to work, in the living room there was also my little cousin, well not so much anymore (she was already 15).

My parents in a bad way assimilated my lie and practically scolding teeth said goodbye and gave us good night, but not before telling me that dinner was ready in the microwave and that my cousin Estefania still felt a little bad, not to make noise. So even though I was late, maybe I still had a chance to fix my things. I went to dinner and my parents went to their room to rest. I finished dinner and my thoughts came back to me. My cousin wouldn't come out of her room, not even to get a glass of water. So I had to go there, fortunately for me her room was behind the kitchen, because she wanted the biggest room since we moved to that house. Anyway, I only had one option and this was the hardest one of all. I got up my courage and went to her room, first I knocked and she didn't answer, so I knocked twice more, Estefania! And I called her until the third time she answered, she comes in and says, I've been feeling a little sick and I don't want to get up.

I go in and tell her something that is already cliché in many ways. But I tell her prima I have to talk to you, can I sit down? She said yes. I sit down on a chair next to her bed. I start talking, I explain to her cousin I know you feel very bad but I have to talk to you, honestly yesterday you were very drunk and when I brought you (this felt very uncomfortable) I don't know what happened to me but we kissed and had sex. We did it and I came inside of you. So I think you might be pregnant. She looked at me and I saw the discomfort in her eyes, she was silent for a while. It was like she didn't even believe me?

She asked me for more details, it was as if part of the discomfort had passed due to curiosity. Well I started again premium yesterday we made love and I must confess that it was the best sex I've ever had and that in addition to adult I find you as a very beautiful woman with good attributes, in private I get more turbo thinking about you. She said to me: "Do you find me attractive? I answered her yes and I like you very much, I would like to do more things with you, on the other hand I am sorry if this hurts you because I did not want you to see it that way. But we were too drunk and that also had an influence.

She is silent again and if I am pregnant what are we going to do. That would bring problems in the family and much bigger than this. I tell her honestly I have thought about it that's why I bought this pill and you must take it within today or tomorrow. Otherwise you will get pregnant and there will be no turning back. She took it and put it away, she said to me what do you think if I take it tomorrow after I do it one more time. And I was super weirded out, I thought she would see me as a pervert or some kind of idler. To clarify what I heard I said to her what do you mean?

She answered cousin I have always liked you, you are very attractive and that is not new, since I was little I have felt that way in me. Before I didn't mention it because I thought I would be rejected by you, but if what you say is true and yesterday we had relations you and me, it means that you also like me and that gives me joy, I only regret that we have to go through this and maybe the moment would have been better if yesterday I had been unconscious. And there I don't know why but my penis got very hard, what he said excited me, it lit a fire inside me incredible.

I asked her would you like to repeat it but in a different way? She said yes.

That made me very happy. But you know we have to keep hidden from mom and dad, they will never approve of this and I told her I knew that. For that reason we had to be careful.

How about this, tomorrow if you feel better cousin, after I get home from work while the others arrive we have about a two hour window, there we can do it and share. She says fine with me. Then I gave her a big tongue kiss and said goodbye, we looked at each other mischievously and I was excited for the next day. That night I slept more peacefully. I knew what awaited me the next and even more, an immense morbidity I felt knowing that my lust and passion for my cousin sister was more than reciprocated. I couldn't wait for the next day to do everything I wanted to do to her and fill her up, kiss her, play with her big tits, touch her buttocks, give her oral sex and so on.

Excitement coursed through my body that night, I only got more turbid thinking lustfully about her and spurted a large amount of sperm enough to fill a small glass. It was the power she had in me. When I thought about her the level of passion, the excitement, the lust, the ecstasy was very very great, a great desire ran through my body and I was anxious to have more experiences with them of that kind. Now I had to see how our perverse and morbid encounters would be hidden from the family. That was all I could think about

It will continue .......

submitted by /u/Intrepid_Glass6998
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more