Gym F*ck [Non Con] Part 2

free dating

You're already moaning as you feel me grope you and your pussy drips so much as you see the lust in my eyes as I stare at your body.

I can see the hunger in your eyes and the need to be used in every possible way. It turns me on and makes me so hard and I can feel your hand already trying to stroke me as I lean in and mash my face into yours. Kissing you so hard, swallowing your lips and sucking your tongue. So much lust in such a short time.

I squeeze your ass so hard tears fill your eyes and I carry you with both hands on your ass to the class area in the gym which is completely deserted at this time. Covered with mirrors for you to enjoy your fantasy in full view.

Still unbroken from the kiss, I hold you with one hand as I set a mat down with another. As soon as its finished unrolling, I waste no time in throwing you over to it.

You're pussy is literally melting, this is everything you dreamed of, being manhandled and teased by a stranger.

"Do whatever the fuck you want with me okay" you call to me

As you get lost in your thoughts, your called back to reality

"Get on your knees with your mouth open bitch" I say as I come towards you and you're only too happy to obey.

I whip my hard dick out of my tracksuit and I see your eyes widen, and I know you're secreting so much for me in your panties.

You feel so overwhelmed as you realise this fantasy is going too far, you don't have time to think about that as you see a huge meaty shaft crawling with thick veins getting closer to your face and your mouth opens instinctively.

There's too much to take in. The raging penis you've been dying for all day. The heavy balls bouncing with each step, the huge muscley thighs slathered in dark hair that you instinctively grab as I touch your lips with my head.

I rub my shaft around your lips and slap you on the face with it as I look into your desperate eyes.

"Beg" I say

"Please can you...."

Before you finish I've already wrapped my hands around your head and I'm powering my dick into your mouth as hard as I can. You struggle to fit a bit more than the head in as I ram it in and out of your mouth. I thrive off the gagging sounds you make and the eagerness to please you have in your eyes. I stare into your soul as I shove my dick in and out of your mouth and drive my hands into your head forcing you to choke on it till your eyes water and huge eruptions of cum make you gag as flowing streams of white slip out your mouth.

I pull out as you catch your breath.

"Can I suck it again?" you ask

"Clean my cum off the dirty gym floor with your tongue and if you're a good girl, then maybe later" I say.

submitted by /u/X_Greyfox_X
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more