Holiday sex is the best sex

free dating

Myself (21M) and my GF (20) are on holiday and when we arrived yesterday like any young couple in love we fucked like crazy. We got to the hotel room and we fucked so much. We were both naked with me on top first pounding her tight cunt hard while she screamed for more, begging her Daddy to fuck her. She was scratching my back while I was chocking her roughly.

Then she got on top and rode me like a cowgirl and edged me over and over again. We made out so much and it was so hot.

Once she was done edging me she sat on my face and we 69’d. She is amazing at sucking dick and jerking me off. She always makes me moan.

Then she bent over and I fucked her doggy style. I spanked her ass so hard and made her scream. Then after I begged her to fuck her ass she lay down and I slowly put my cock in her tight little asshole and fucked it. We went slow at first but after she warmed up I was pounding it and going deep while she screamed for more.

When I got close I pulled out and she put her mouth around my cock and I came down her throat. It was so hot going ass to mouth.

Can’t wait until what we do tonight.

submitted by /u/Outrageous-Winter114
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more