40M and 36F At the bar last night

free dating

My wife(36) and I(40) were out at the bar last night but had been out drinking all day. We are sitting at the bar where are pretty much regulars and so we were sitting with a friend(27F) of ours it was pretty quiet. When another friend walks in 44(M). We have not seen him in a while, but he ends up sitting next to my wife.

We are just drinking and taking shots and talking. I glance over at my wife and I see her with her hand up the other guys pants, while just sitting at the bar. We have just recently gotten in to swinging, so I dont say anything just let it go on. He's texting his girlfriend who is at work. My wife keeps flirting with him and has her hand up his shorts for quite a while now. Well he is about to leave to go home as his girlfriend is going to over soon.

My wife looks at me and tells me she is going to walk him out to the car. I fully know she plans to at least blow him and or possibly fuck fuck him. I am sitting there at the bar with our original friend. My wife isnt gone more than 3 or 4 minutes. She comes back in and says she was in the car with him, unzipped his shorts and was just starting to give him a blowjob when out of no where his girlfriend is pounding on the window. My wife jumps out of the cars and heads back in to the bar.

Well his girlfriend is not happy obviously, they go back to his house and she gets her things and leaves him. Ouch and oops. She must really hate us, as the last time we saw her, we were all at his house drinking and hanging in the pool with a bunch of people. Most people had left and it was just the 4 of us. Our friends are inside and so my wife started giving me a blow job while I am sitting on the edge of the pool, when the girlfriend walked out and saw us freaked out and was not happy about what was happening. And that was about 3 months ago and last night was the first time we had seen him since then.

And in the end my wife and I went home and had some amazing sex after all that nonsense.

submitted by /u/619sdcaliguy
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more